Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Relentless Autosports are a bunch of.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2008 | 01:06 PM
|
Relentless Autosports are a bunch of.....

nice and honest guys. yes i am aware of the past bullsh1t with VRT. these guys have their act together. Mike and Scott were nice to talk to, very honest and straight forward. they made buying parts from them very easy. If you're one of the guys who thinks Relentless Autosports is just VRT over again, you're wrong. and missing out on good business that is taking care of their customers very well. I am in business management and customer service/honesty is extremely important to me. from my experiences, Relentless Autosports are good honest people and I do recommend doing business with them.

completely satisfied customer,
charles

Old 03-06-2008 | 01:17 PM
Great post, but before all of the haters jump to conclusions, I do not and never have worked for Relentless or VRT or Scott or Dad's Garage or anyone else involved in the auto industry for that matter.

Old 03-06-2008 | 01:47 PM
|
my bad. my mistake. but i do believe scott is a good honest person. thanks for helping me get those sway bars mike. i appreciate the help.

Old 03-06-2008 | 01:48 PM
Overglorified Altima
+1 for Relentless Autosports - I can vouch for them.

Old 03-06-2008 | 01:49 PM
Team Transport Member
+1

great guys to deal with and who really know what they are talking about.

Old 03-06-2008 | 01:50 PM
No problem, you will enjoy them.

Old 03-06-2008 | 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by deanfootlong
nice and honest guys. yes i am aware of the past bullsh1t with VRT. these guys have their act together. Mike and Scott were nice to talk to, very honest and straight forward. they made buying parts from them very easy. If you're one of the guys who thinks Relentless Autosports is just VRT over again, you're wrong. and missing out on good business that is taking care of their customers very well. I am in business management and customer service/honesty is extremely important to me. from my experiences, Relentless Autosports are good honest people and I do recommend doing business with them.

completely satisfied customer,
charles
okay, previous statement gone. Scott is a great guy, and still straight forward dude. I'm convinced.

Last edited by SDGeneralCounsel; 03-07-2008 at 01:43 AM.
Old 03-06-2008 | 01:59 PM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
have you actually done business wit them or just talked with them? Scott is a great guy and very knowledgeable, but completely unreliable, and left me hanging for weeks. I finally gave up on them and wont given them any further business. I have been a long defender of relentless (i had a huge thread on my350z pissed off about how they are treated), but after my experience, the other rumors and bashing really do seem to add up.

There's no need to deal with them when you have Pan Auto, Panda Garage, SFR, and a number of other great shops just in SD alone.
Are you talking about the parts you ordered from him? He's had them in his hands for at least a week or two. He called me and told me to PM you, but I wasn't home to do it right away. So I told him to text me a reminder, but I guess he forgot. But he has had your parts in for a while, now.

Old 03-06-2008 | 03:00 PM
Being in the Import Scene for 13 years, I have to say it is very rare to get service like what Scott @ Relentless has given. His workmanship is top notch. He went well beyond my expectations for a shop. There are other shops, like AEBS/Group5 that are also good. But I found Scott's services to be far more personable.

When my motor blew, he personally trailer my dead G from North County to his shop in El Cajon. He had a motor built and ready to go in no time. He gave me examples of the work he had already performed. The prices were very fair.

Someone listed Pann Auto as a good shop. lol You must know the ownners personally then. The work @ Pann seems to be careless. Granted they have good prices on wheels. I just wouldn't let them touch my car.

Old 03-06-2008 | 05:13 PM
|
pann auto is the worst place ever. a bunch of idiots there. dont ever let any of them work on your car. they are all unexperienced techs thinking that since they can install cold air intake on their civic, they can do a full tt kit and tune.

i bought parts from scott last night. i talked to him for a bit and made my conclusion that he is an honest and hard working person. totally customer based in his service.

Old 03-06-2008 | 08:51 PM
I met Scott at Stillen day last year (or year before)... real nice guy and very knowledgeable... I've never had work done by them, but I can see how the cust svc is/should be good based on the conversation I had with him.

Old 03-07-2008 | 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
have you actually done business wit them or just talked with them? Scott is a great guy and very knowledgeable, but completely unreliable, and left me hanging for weeks. I finally gave up on them and wont given them any further business. I have been a long defender of relentless (i had a huge thread on my350z pissed off about how they are treated), but after my experience, the other rumors and bashing really do seem to add up.

There's no need to deal with them when you have Pan Auto, Panda Garage, SFR, and a number of other great shops just in SD alone.
you are trippin, scott and relentless autosports deserve some respect

Old 03-07-2008 | 01:20 AM
Grocery getter
Premier Member
I've had a lot of good talks with Scott over the last two years. Never done business with him but I would.

Old 03-07-2008 | 01:31 AM
^+1 ive had business with scott, very reasonable and responsible would highly recommend him

Old 03-07-2008 | 01:42 AM
Originally Posted by jalilig35
you are trippin, scott and relentless autosports deserve some respect
I agree. I am way off and I did not have my facts straight. I just spoke with him tonight and sorted it all out. God he has been so screwed over even all the info on him i knew still had me second guessing him and his operation. I completely rescind my previous statement.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Relentless Autosports are a bunch of.....