Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.
View Poll Results: Interested in a better camber arm from SPC?
Yes, I am interested as long as it is available within the next 6-7 months.
66.84%
Yes, I am interested in a better kit than I have now.
18.65%
Not interested as my car is not lowered.
12.44%
Not interested as I am happy with my front camber kit
2.07%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Brand New Front Camber Arms! Please Vote!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Brand New Front Camber Arms! Please Vote!

****UPDATE: FYI, SPC FRONT CAMBER/CASTER ARMS ARE IN STOCK!! They arrived a couple days early so anyone with a preorder, your kit has shipped out.

We only have a handful left for sale on the batch coming in. If you know of anyone waiting on these, now is the time to order as I currently do not have a specific ETA on the next batch.

Thanks for hanging in there guys. Let me know if you have any questions. ***

Hello, this is Peter with Import Auto Performance (FL G35Club Sponsor) and I need the help of every member on this forum. As you all know, the options all of you have for camber arms aren't the greatest. Either they are low cost and do not provide much adjustment or they are extremely over priced.

Well, we are one of the largest SPC (Specialty Products Company) dealers in the country and we met with them at SEMA last week. As many of you have experienced, the SPC product for the rear of the G35/350Z is an exceptionally well made kit that does the job perfectly for a very reasonable price. Therefore, we felt G owners would benefit and appreciate the same for a front camber kit.

After speaking with the Vice President of Sales, he decided to push this item to the top of the R&D list. I informed him of the large need for this item to be manufactured with enough adjustment to correct most anyones camber and for it to be priced competitively.

Now this is what I need from YOU. Please post on our poll that you would be interested in this item if it could be released quickly. I will use this as ammunition to keep them moving on this product until it is released.

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!! HOPEFULLY WE CAN WORK TOGETHER TO GET THIS ACCOMPLISHED.

Last edited by IAPDirect.com; 10-12-2006 at 10:31 AM.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:07 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
Peter

i need this kit now.
friday my car goes in to get my coilovers adjusted.
if they need people to test them let me know.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:10 PM
FGC's official flip flopper
Originally Posted by SFLG35
Peter

i need this kit now.
friday my car goes in to get my coilovers adjusted.
if they need people to test them let me know.
That would be the quickest R&D known to man if you think they'll have a test product to you within 48 hours.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:13 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
well not this friday.
next friday. a week from this friday is when i need them by.
damn lawyers!!

Old 11-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by g8tor20
That would be the quickest R&D known to man if you think they'll have a test product to you within 48 hours.
Correct. It will be approx. 3- 4 months before the prototype will be available. If we keep the pressure on them, it could be sooner. Once they are out, they will probably use a test vehicle local to them (Colorado). If they do need a vehicle, I will open this up to the FGC. Keep the posts coming and don't forget to respond to the Poll.

THANKS!

Old 11-09-2005, 04:15 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
interested!

Old 11-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
The sooner the better

Old 11-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Man with green rock in Vortech
How exactly is a front camber arm going to work?

Adjustable control arms take care of everything camber/caster related up front.. it did at least when I lowered my car with JIC Coilovers (3" drop).

Old 11-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by turbomaxima
How exactly is a front camber arm going to work?

Adjustable control arms take care of everything camber/caster related up front.. it did at least when I lowered my car with JIC Coilovers (3" drop).
It will be something similar to what is out right now but we plan to have it perform much better. Not sure on the details now as it is just starting to be worked on. I will have more details as they develop.

Old 11-10-2005, 11:23 AM
I love the SPC rear camber/toe bolt kit, so if they can come up with another quality product like that for the front, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I just purchased and installed the Cuscos for the front a couple weeks ago, which I like a lot, just that their positive adjustment is very limited, only getting me about .4 per side. I'd replace these with the SPCs for sure if they afforded me more positive adjustment and were of high quality and fitment and were reasonably priced. They're gonna have to come in under the 350 EVOs since those are probably the best out there but I think their higher price drives most people to go with more affordable solutions, e.g. Cuscos, Kinetix, etc. which is alluded to in the original post.

Can't wait to see what they come up with. The one time I wished I lived in Colorado.

Old 11-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by wingnut
I love the SPC rear camber/toe bolt kit, so if they can come up with another quality product like that for the front, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I just purchased and installed the Cuscos for the front a couple weeks ago, which I like a lot, just that their positive adjustment is very limited, only getting me about .4 per side. I'd replace these with the SPCs for sure if they afforded me more positive adjustment and were of high quality and fitment and were reasonably priced. They're gonna have to come in under the 350 EVOs since those are probably the best out there but I think their higher price drives most people to go with more affordable solutions, e.g. Cuscos, Kinetix, etc. which is alluded to in the original post.

Can't wait to see what they come up with. The one time I wished I lived in Colorado.
Thanks for the post. Guys, please continue to vote and post as this is much needed to keep this product going full speed.

Old 11-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by IAPDirect.com
Thanks for the post. Guys, please continue to vote and post as this is much needed to keep this product going full speed.

keep us up to date!

Old 11-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Price is the issue. I shouldn't have to pay for struts and springs only to end up having to fork out several hundred dollars more for something so simple.

I want to lower...bad. I only refuse to do so until there is a cheaper way to get it done right.

Old 11-21-2005, 10:04 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i'm def interested, i plan on droppin my car w/ in the next 2-3 months, so maybe it will be perfect timing

Old 11-21-2005, 11:35 PM
Bring it on!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Brand New Front Camber Arms! Please Vote!