Popo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by marbels
glad i made it home without getting arrested.since my license is taken away
Unfortunate for the rest of us safe drivers that you weren't arrested.

Old 02-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yup I've seen a lot of police around here lately (pulling people over)... it sucks.

Old 02-04-2006, 08:04 PM
yea i no they cant lay off a lil? i guess the city is tellen em to push it but its ok wen the **** hits the fan they are c()cks
Last time I checked they are just doing their job. Why don't you do us all a favor and stay off the road until you have your license back. There is a reason its suspended you know.

Old 02-05-2006, 12:30 AM
Supa Dupa Moderator
PETE how bout u mind ur own business.u have no idea why my license is taken away u stupid fk.. u think spedding 20 mph over the speed limit is that bad its just that i have a heavey foot.. u lil p*ssy mind ur own business before u open ur mouth and get urself hurt
Go ahead son. You stepped up to the pedestal. Let's hear your story. If people don't have an idea, well then, now is your chance. Fill us in on the details. Let me know if you want me to make this a sticky thread, so others can hear your thoughts and champion your cause.

Old 02-05-2006, 08:50 AM
You got lucky. Driving with a suspended license is just dumb in my opinion, but it's your life. Hope with all these cops out lately none of them decide to randomly pull you over.

Old 02-05-2006, 12:23 PM
What did you expect marbels? This forum has 2 types of people - Law Abiders and Law Ignorers. If you post doing something that's against the law or remotely 'dangerous' then you're going to have the law abiders giving you hell about it and talking down to you. I'm with you on this one though, just be sure you're careful because driving now is risky.

I've always liked the saying "The winners make the rules and the losers follow them."

Last edited by briphi; 02-05-2006 at 12:26 PM.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by briphi
.....I've always liked the saying "The winners make the rules and the losers follow them."
And where did these words of wisdom come from and in what context was it said

Old 02-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
i think this is just stupid im getting flamed at something so stupid if u live in NY and ur young with a nice car u know how cops are no need to get further into this for all the people with me i thank u for understanding and for the people against me..well u no (id rather not say it and get banned)
First of all, you act like none of us have been in your shoes. You act like none of us were young with a nice car and like none of us have lived in this area for most of our lives.

What exactly is a junior license? We don't have this in NJ, so maybe its a new york thing. Please elaborate. None of us are acting all high and mighty. We've done our fair share of speeding. But we sure as hell aren't going to b!tch about the cops who are doing their jobs. 10mph over is one thing, but doing 20-30mph over the POSTED SPEED LIMIT and you want to complain about it? And you want to continue to complain after you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar four times? And now you want to defend your actions for driving with a suspended license?

But does it end there? What's this about getting your license suspended/revoked again?

https://g35driver.com/forums/florida-g-club/84549-question.html

Like I said earlier, now is your chance to set the record straight. If you are tired of people flaming you, tell your story. Let us know how you were unfairly treated by the cops after being caught speeding for the 5th time in a matter of what we can only assume is two years.

And why would you get banned for saying something to the people against you? Is it because you will have to resort to personal attacks, since you are unable to effectively and eloquently state your case?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Popo