Upcoming Events Upcoming G35/350Z

Car meet for chairty!!! madd and K.R.O.P.S.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 09:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car meet for chairty!!! madd and K.R.O.P.S.

Hey everybody in the oh so wonderful G world my name is Adrian I am fairly new to this G world but i wanted to let you guys know about a few things i personally have going on like on November 17th my Car Club 'stay. Tuned" is hsoting a car show for chairty at Alta Loma High School, recently we had 4 students get arrested for street racing during a huge bust and not even 2 weeks later 3 underclass(wo)men were struck by a drunk driver right outside the school 210pm by a man with a suspended license for having a DUI. So the school gave me and 3 other previous students permission to use there west parking lot for a car show for cahirty all the proceeds will be donated to K.R.O.P.S. (Keep racing off public streets) and madd (mothers against drunk driving) they have both sponsored the event as well as many Motorsport shops surrounding i personally drive a g35 and would for once like to see more G's than hondas so please come out and support its only 5 dollars to show your car if you preregister and 8 at the gate if you dont and it all goes to chairty here is there information
http://www.facebook.com/events/349239618497512/
please come show your support
lots of give aways and raffles even going to be raffeling off head units so come check it out