Upcoming Events Upcoming G35/350Z

New Meet, What Day Though?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow New Meet, What Day Though?

What's up guys

I was actually thinking about starting to host a weekly meet at a new location. This lot is HUGE but I still can't decide on what day it should be. I've got my mind set on 8 pm to 11 pm or so, but I don't have a day of the week.

No, this won't be the first meet I hold, I made the Beyond County Lines meet here in So Cal where 80-85 Gs and Zs showed up, the same day as the pre-wekfest meet (I know bad timing, but still a lot of people showed). So I was wondering what days would you guys in so-cal be able to attend meets. Or what days have you gone to meets and seen it packed as well as vice versa.

I already asked on IG, and most people are telling me Thursdays are good. I'm trying to accommodate the majority here so I know not everyone will be pleased.

Thanks for your time! Have a good day

Old 06-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Due to everyone mentioning almost all days, but the majority mentioning Thursdays, this new meet will be hosted Thursdays. If all goes to plan, it will begin on the 19th and it will be every Thursday after that.

More info will be coming soon. I already have a spot and it's huge. It's halfway from LA to OC so it pleases most people. I'll be keeping you guys updated if you guys are interested.