Video Share Post or find Infiniti-related videos here!

Some Vids of My Agency Power G Sedan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Some Vids of My Agency Power G Sedan

Used a GoPro HD Hero 2

Old 04-04-2013, 09:21 AM
Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts
Let me give you a few tips that would really make this video much more fun to watch.

1. Don't have a single clip that is longer than about 4-5 seconds long. Switch between camera angles, this will keep the viewer's attention better.

2. Go to opsound.org and find some cool music to lay on it

3. Add more angles, like a shot of the tires, passenger side looking at driver, shot of the gear shifter, etc.

Since you are getting really good quality from the camera, I would love to see you splice more together and try to do a G35 commercial. You just need more angles. A fun way of getting a great ending shot is to put the camera on a small tripod facing directly at the grill and then go in reverse away from it, then reverse the video clip. This is much safer for the camera than driving at it and trying to stop at exactly the right spot.

Now, here is another thing to consider. You have posted a video of yourself breaking at least two laws, speeding for sure, exhibition of speed, and possibly reckless driving. It is not completely unheard of for someone to contact the local police and show them a video like this and you end up with some tickets. While the probability of that might be slim, it has happened quite a few times in the past. This is just a word of warning as I would hate to see you get in trouble trying to have some fun with your car and camera.

Old 04-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Thanks for the advice. I have posted other videos in my previous cars and haven't had any issues. Ill definitely take that into account though.

As for the camera advice i am new to gopros and videography so I'm learning. Thanks for the tips.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.