Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

DO NOT ORDER from www.onlinetires.com!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I ordered a set of 4 tires for my little Scion Xb a month ago with no drama. Got them in 5 days from ordering them. I guess it must be hit & miss.

Old 11-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Great Customer Service

Online Tires.com have always been prompt in their service, accurate with their cost estimates, and very accommodating and courteous. I highly recommend them to online tire buyers for they are well-trained on providing great customer service.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by durhamdrew97
Online Tires.com have always been prompt in their service, accurate with their cost estimates, and very accommodating and courteous. I highly recommend them to online tire buyers for they are well-trained on providing great customer service.
Interesting that you just joined and your only post is this.... Do you work for them? I placed my order on Monday and I have not even received a tracking number. I am in NorCal and the tires were in stock and suppossed to be shipped from SoCal on Monday... I doubt if they have been shipped yet.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:41 PM
I wish I would have seen there Better Business rating before I purchased the tires...

Company Rating F
Our opinion of what this rating means:
We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:45 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by rsxer63
Interesting that you just joined and your only post is this.... Do you work for them? I placed my order on Monday and I have not even received a tracking number. I am in NorCal and the tires were in stock and suppossed to be shipped from SoCal on Monday... I doubt if they have been shipped yet.
Did someone say PWNED?!?!?!

Old 12-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Guys, try Tire Central. I just went there for my stockies (got all season zeix 912s) and I got a great deal none of my friends could believe.

5132 Walnut Grove Ave
San Gabriel, Ca 91776

Call ahead of time for pricing. They will have you in and out in less than 1 hour and the prices are really, really good.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by j 4 lD
Guys, try Tire Central. I just went there for my stockies (got all season zeix 912s) and I got a great deal none of my friends could believe.

5132 Walnut Grove Ave
San Gabriel, Ca 91776

Call ahead of time for pricing. They will have you in and out in less than 1 hour and the prices are really, really good.
I will def check them out for my next set of tires.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Angry

Originally Posted by techterr
I just wish I would have seen this before ordering from them.. Ordered four tires for my wife's Escape, spent the extra $5.00 a tire to get the white letters, after waiting a week and a half, we received one white letter and three blackwalls.. I wouldn't be so pissed off, but I have spent almost three hours of my time on hold trying to get this straight.. Last week, Dan, the salesman said they would send out three of the white letters and then we would send back the others.. after waiting on hold forever, finally they said he would call us back, he called today and left a message, said he sent an email with a RMA to send the tires back.. Are they going to send out the white lettered tire? I guess i have to sit on hold for another hour or so.. Needless to say, my line about why I bought a tire machine and balancer isn't looking so sweet to my wife... she just wants to take it to a tire store and have them do it... thanks onlinetires.com
I really wouldn't have a problem with the wrong tires, it's just the hassle and the inability of someone to call and say, we are sending out the correct tires,and a RMA tag so you can send back the others... Looks like we will be calling VISA tomorrow.. at least they don't put you on hold for an hour...
So here it is Dec 4th, just got off the phone with Dan at onlinetires.com, he stated the last time we talked that he was going to order the three owl's and send them to me, when I got them I was to send back the three blackwalls.. So today he said they were waiting for me to ship the blackwalls back, I stated that as soon as I saw the owl's I would send them back.. he agreed and said he would ship them to me.. I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH, IF YOUR ORDER GOES THRU, GREAT, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM.. YOU SCREWED...

Old 12-05-2009, 02:46 PM
I talked to them Friday night and my tires were not in stock even though the salesman had checked and said they were. I cancelled my order.

Old 12-16-2009, 04:00 PM
My name is Nikki and I am with Tirecrawler.com I am really sorry to hear that you are having so many problems with online tires. I have heard people say that they have had these problems a lot. I am going to be honest, I believe we can do better. I hope you all have better luck getting your tires no matter who you buy them from in the future.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:01 PM
finally got the right tires

Originally Posted by techterr
So here it is Dec 4th, just got off the phone with Dan at onlinetires.com, he stated the last time we talked that he was going to order the three owl's and send them to me, when I got them I was to send back the three blackwalls.. So today he said they were waiting for me to ship the blackwalls back, I stated that as soon as I saw the owl's I would send them back.. he agreed and said he would ship them to me.. I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH, IF YOUR ORDER GOES THRU, GREAT, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM.. YOU SCREWED...
Called Dan at tiresonline.com, we talked and he said he would send out the tires, left the returns out for the Fedex guy, they delivered the tires, but didn't take the returns.. he left the new tires next to the returns.... had to find someplace to send them back.. went to the Fedex location at the airport, they only handle Fedex air, not ground.. drove to a Kinko's location, they were great, I think I will go there with all my shipping from now on...
I feel bad for Dan the salesman, he did a good job at fixing what the wharehouse screwed up, but the comunication from this company isn't very good.. Over a month to get this straightened out, thank god we didn't need to put them on the car asap, or if it was a customers car, what would you tell them... I'm glad this is finally over

Old 12-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
LOL

This guy, this has to be Online Tires representative. Take your greed somewhere else.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Sorry to hear your guys problem. But I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to find some tires for my girls Honda Accord. I have checked around local and these clowns want 150 a tire..... Mind you thats about what I paid per tire for my Hankook v12s lol.

Old 12-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
next time check out .....discounttires.....ohio.....free shipping...no tax out of state sales...deliveries are well...........FAAAAAAST.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Never seen so many people "join just to comment on this post". I think only two people in this thread have more than 20 posts, including me. Very suspicious.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: DO NOT ORDER from www.onlinetires.com!