Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SOLD!!! FREE: (2) 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan wheels

SOLD

FREE: (2) 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan wheels

Hi everyone,

I had some pretty good curb rash on the two passenger side wheels. I spoke with a local guy who refurbishes wheels at your home without removing the wheels or tires from the car. He said that the curb rash was bad enough and he would have to remove enough material that it wouldn’t really look good once he was done. So, we bought two refurbished rims from an on-line seller and now need to get these out of our house!

They came off of an ’07 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan. The car has less than 33K miles so they didn’t rotate very much (as if that matters at all!).

Size: 17x7-½ A408
Color: Hyper Silver
OEM part number: D0300-JK010

The first two pictures are of wheel “A” and the second of wheel “B” (just to keep them straight).

If you look closely at wheel “B” on the backside of the spoke with, “SK58” on it (see last picture) you’ll see what looks like a crack. What you see is just what I can see. No signs of any damage on the sides or the front of the spoke. I have no idea if this is just some flaw on the surface or an actual structural defect.

So, here’s the deal. I have the two wheels (no tires, no center cap and no TPMS). You can have them for free! I even have the very sturdy shipping boxes from our new wheels for me to ship these to you!
  • You have to take both of them.
  • You have to pay for shipping. You can pick any carrier you like as long as there’s a place reasonably close for me to drop them off.
  • If you live in the San Francisco/Bay Area we can likely meet somewhere to hand them off to you and save the shipping cost!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Larry.

Attached Thumbnails FREE: (2) 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan wheels-wheel1-1.jpg   FREE: (2) 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan wheels-wheel1-2.jpg   FREE: (2) 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan wheels-wheel2-1.jpg   FREE: (2) 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan wheels-wheel2-2.jpg   FREE: (2) 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan wheels-wheel2-3.jpg  

Last edited by lschwarcz; 01-08-2018 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Wheels are gone.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lschwarcz
FREE: (2) 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan wheels

Hi everyone,

I had some pretty good curb rash on the two passenger side wheels. I spoke with a local guy who refurbishes wheels at your home without removing the wheels or tires from the car. He said that the curb rash was bad enough and he would have to remove enough material that it wouldn’t really look good once he was done. So, we bought two refurbished rims from an on-line seller and now need to get these out of our house!

They came off of an ’07 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan. The car has less than 33K miles so they didn’t rotate very much (as if that matters at all!).

Size: 17x7-½ A408
Color: Hyper Silver
OEM part number: D0300-JK010

The first two pictures are of wheel “A” and the second of wheel “B” (just to keep them straight).

If you look closely at wheel “B” on the backside of the spoke with, “SK58” on it (see last picture) you’ll see what looks like a crack. What you see is just what I can see. No signs of any damage on the sides or the front of the spoke. I have no idea if this is just some flaw on the surface or an actual structural defect.

So, here’s the deal. I have the two wheels (no tires, no center cap and no TPMS). You can have them for free! I even have the very sturdy shipping boxes from our new wheels for me to ship these to you!
  • You have to take both of them.
  • You have to pay for shipping. You can pick any carrier you like as long as there’s a place reasonably close for me to drop them off.
  • If you live in the San Francisco/Bay Area we can likely meet somewhere to hand them off to you and save the shipping cost!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Larry.
The wheels are now gone.

Is the protocol here for me to just note it here or should I delete the original post?

Thanks!
Larry.

Old 01-08-2018, 08:12 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,459 Likes on 2,152 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Add a comment that says:

SOLD

Also edit the main post and make the first line say SOLD

Moderators will move it to the sold pile.

The following users liked this post:
lschwarcz (01-08-2018)