FS[SoEast]: G35 Coupe 19" OEM Sport Wheels Black, Michelin Tires & Spline Lug Nuts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ive been watching this thread cause Im trying to pick up a set of stock 19s locally. There have been a few sets gone in the 400-500 range on craigslist and on here, I just wasnt quick to grab them.

Based on the sellers rejection of offers for the same price I was going to make, I didnt bother with the offer. Shipping would kill the price for me and the net for the seller.

Considering the paint is falling off the wheels and they will need to be refinished and this ad has been alive for 3 months, I dont know if I necessarily would call him a lowballin clown. Typically stuff priced right sells quickly and overpriced items sit.

Heck, there was another set posted for $300 which was already sandblasted and just needed to be refinished, so that would save people a step over removing all the flaking paint on these before refinishing.
https://g35driver.com/forums/19-inch...d-rays-wi.html

And there was another set posted for $400 which needed rear tires but the rims were in pretty good condition and didnt need a complete refinish.
https://g35driver.com/forums/19-inch...m-19-sale.html

Not tryin to pick a fight, just dont think I would call someone a clown for an offer.

Free bump for w0ady!

Old 10-11-2017, 07:25 AM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by philter25
Ive been watching this thread cause Im trying to pick up a set of stock 19s locally. There have been a few sets gone in the 400-500 range on craigslist and on here, I just wasnt quick to grab them.

Based on the sellers rejection of offers for the same price I was going to make, I didnt bother with the offer. Shipping would kill the price for me and the net for the seller.

Considering the paint is falling off the wheels and they will need to be refinished and this ad has been alive for 3 months, I dont know if I necessarily would call him a lowballin clown. Typically stuff priced right sells quickly and overpriced items sit.

Heck, there was another set posted for $300 which was already sandblasted and just needed to be refinished, so that would save people a step over removing all the flaking paint on these before refinishing.
https://g35driver.com/forums/19-inch...d-rays-wi.html

And there was another set posted for $400 which needed rear tires but the rims were in pretty good condition and didnt need a complete refinish.
https://g35driver.com/forums/19-inch...m-19-sale.html

Not tryin to pick a fight, just dont think I would call someone a clown for an offer.

Free bump for w0ady!
Thanks for posting one set without tires and one set with curb rash as a comparison to my wheels. It just justifies that I am not out of line in my pricing.

I did lower my pricing though because I have dropped it other places and simply forgot to do it here. Thanks for the reminder.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:23 AM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Bump, asking $650 shipped.

Last edited by w0ady; 11-07-2017 at 07:23 AM.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im interested in the wheels, lugs, and TPMS if you can find someone interested in the tires. Im looking for a winter setup for my G37 so unfortunately the tires do me no good. I just put a brand set set of pilot SS's on my stockers. I dont mind sanding down and refinishing the wheels.

Ideally, Id like to end up with a square setup for winter wheels on my G37, so another offer would be to take 2 of the wheels off your hands if someone else wanted the other 2 to make themselves a square setup. I could then pick the remaining 2 rims off eBay for a squared setup.

I know its more of a PIA on your part to separate, but separating might get you the net price on the set you are looking for. Just an idea for your consideration.......

Old 10-26-2017, 11:32 PM
Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by G2B35AGN
Just to be clear, w0ady is not the referenced clown, username Brian Aguilar is the low-balling clown....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.