FS: Covercraft Custom Fit Car Cover for G35 Coupes

Old 06-15-2017, 01:39 AM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Sold!!!

Selling a almost like new car cover with upgraded noah storage bag (I paid extra for the noah storage bag). Top quality, purchased a year ago, paid a little over $250 for the cover and storage bag. Fit's G35 coupe, with and without the spoiler. I put it to use three times, and it fits perfect. No rips, tears, sunburn etc.

High performance non-woven fabric with the film barrier edge for maximum dirt dust and moisture resistance.
Provides ding protection of multi-layer construction.
Light gray color doesn't attract heat and the fabric is treated with UV inhibitors for extended outdoor use.
Has bottom-edge elastic to hold the cover tight and is equipped with grommets for a cable lock and an additional grommet that can be installed to accommodate your vehicles antenna.
Custom-made to hug every contour of your specific vehicle and most of these made-to-measure covers have sewn-in mirror pockets.

More Info:
NOAH™ Custom Gray Car Cover (C16389NH) by Covercraft®. With 2 Mirror Pockets. This cover is designed to provide maximum outdoor protection from acid rain, UV rays, snow, tree sap, bird droppings, dirt, and other airborne contaminants. 4 layers of non-woven fabrics feature microscopic pores that keep dirt and most water out while remaining fully breathable. Custom-shaped to your make and model with pockets for one or both side mirrors, the bottom edging features elastic for a snug fit that does not interfere with the ease of putting this cover on or taking it off. more details on -
https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/pro...r-cover.C-CCNH
https://www.carid.com/covercraft/noa...-c16389nh.html
Amazon Amazon

SOLD!!!!

Last edited by ErikNYC; 01-30-2018 at 06:02 PM.
Old 01-29-2018, 07:13 PM
Still available.

Old 01-30-2018, 03:26 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
pm'd

Old 01-30-2018, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Kaizen
pm'd
Replied.

Just so you know I updated the original post. The cover now comes with a Noah case, I purchased it separate. It looks just like the cover in material and color. No rips or tears etc. Good cover and case, great condition and well worth $150 shipped.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.