FS: Stillen Stage 3 and "Accessories" :D

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2FastG354U
He laughed at my offer.........
man forget about this dude....hes a ******* loser... he's always trying to low ball ppl... If he was still in va i'd ******* break his ******* jaw

Old 06-21-2006, 04:21 PM
^^^ Geez man lol. It didn't bother me really, It only took a couple seconds out of my day to reply with "no".

Old 06-21-2006, 05:10 PM
English dude, English
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by g6g35
man forget about this dude....hes a ******* loser... he's always trying to low ball ppl... If he was still in va i'd ******* break his ******* jaw
Why don't you tell us how you really feel...

BTW, LOL

For how rich he says he is, I'm surprised that he didn't pay what he 350znv was asking for.

Old 06-21-2006, 05:26 PM
Wow you are really scary lol I guess you are mad because I blew your spot on your veilside skirts. This is a guy who is so dumb he priced the item he was selling over retail haha.. You must be 18 years old. Do you work two jobs to pay for the insurance for the car mommy and daddy bought you??

Old 06-21-2006, 05:39 PM
Ok fellas, as much as I would like this thread to stay at the top of the forums, please do not hijack it and turn it into a pissing match. If one of you buys my SC, then you can do what you wish with this thread .

Old 06-21-2006, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Skyline_G35
Why don't you tell us how you really feel...

BTW, LOL

For how rich he says he is, I'm surprised that he didn't pay what he 350znv was asking for.
I bought my 3.53 gears, 5/16 spacer, Injen CAI intake, UR pullies, and my Veilside front lip from members of this website and they knew how to make deals. I did low ball him but it was on purpose so I could see how desperate he is to sell the item and he was very clear in his PM that he wasn't. I was planning to just sit back for a week to see if it would either sell( which is good for him) or hopefully lower the price because he would fall to the pressure of thinking he is to high and the pressure of needing that cash right away. Just like the tool bag above me did with his Veilside skirts. My next offer would have been $2,600 which I think he might have taken, who knows. If he didn't take that offer I would then sit another week and see if he changes his mind and if he didn't my final offer would have been $2,850 which I know he would of taken regardless of what he says now. Wealthy people don't throw their money away they make smart deals and smart decisions. Now I won't make any deal with the guy now but he isn't the first guy to sell a Stillen SC and he won't be the last. I suggest you read a book called Rich Dad Poor Dad written by: Robert Kiyosaki maybe it can help you. Do you read??

Old 06-21-2006, 08:27 PM
I bought my 3.53 gears, 5/16 spacer, Injen CAI intake, UR pullies, and my Veilside front lip from members of this website and they knew how to make deals. I did low ball him but it was on purpose so I could see how desperate he is to sell the item and he was very clear in his PM that he wasn't. I was planning to just sit back for a week to see if it would either sell( which is good for him) or hopefully lower the price because he would fall to the pressure of thinking he is to high and the pressure of needing that cash right away. Just like the tool bag above me did with his Veilside skirts. My next offer would have been $2,600 which I think he might have taken, who knows. If he didn't take that offer I would then sit another week and see if he changes his mind and if he didn't my final offer would have been $2,850 which I know he would of taken regardless of what he says now. Wealthy people don't throw their money away they make smart deals and smart decisions. Now I won't make any deal with the guy now but he isn't the first guy to sell a Stillen SC and he won't be the last. I suggest you read a book called Rich Dad Poor Dad written by: Robert Kiyosaki maybe it can help you. Do you read??
yea whatever dude suck my dick. Apparently you don't remember, i'm the one who sold you the oem front lip for 140!!! and then you go in my thread trying to bash me for some bs. Man I wish you were still in va, seriously I will **** your *** up

Old 06-21-2006, 08:39 PM
I will save you a couple of weeks of waiting...If I don't get my asking price, the SC will stay on my car. I don't need the money, but I also don't need the supercharger.

Rich Dad Poor Dad is a good book and I agree with your reason for low balling to a point. I work in commercial real estate where deals are made, broken, and debated every day. In my opinion, starting off too low is more of an insult than an invitation to counter offer. There are people who are reasonable when trying to get a good deal, then there are the ones who jerk around going back and forth for a month until the seller just plain doesn't want to deal with them anymore. If a low ball offer like that comes into my office, its passed around once for a good laugh and then shredded. Then a letter is sent to that person saying thanks, but no thanks. If its really bad, we will counter with a higher price than we originally asked just to send a message. My reply to your PM was like a thanks, but no thanks letter.

Now, there are certain ways to decide how low to go on your first offer. First, you look at the asking price and decide for yourself how good of a deal it is in the first place. If its already a good deal, don't go too much lower. The seller already knows that its a good deal and he priced it to cut out the process of offering and counter offering. Then look at what the seller paid, if you can find out that info. If the seller bought it for $3000 and is selling it 30 days later for $2800, his price isn't going to budge very mutch. I know that my SC will sell at this price even if it takes a week longer to sell than it would if I lowered it a little.

Now, look at the deal...

The kit new retails for $5,328 from Stillen.
I paid $3,000 from VRT before installation.
Add the estimated costs of installation which I really don't know but we will say $800.00
Add the estimated costs of un-installation which again I really don't know, but we will assume $700.00
Asking price is $3,000

Thats $2,328 off of retail which is almost 50%, and I am already in the hole an estimated $1400 from labor costs. Not to mention the money spent on the hood, paint for the hood, and the STB if those don't sell. And if you really want to get picky, you can add the cost of gas and plane tickets for dropping my car off and picking it up from VRT.

So as you can tell, I have already priced this kit as low as I would go to make it worth it for me to go through the trouble of taking the SC off to drive around a stock G35 again.

I hope that clears everything up for everybody .

Old 06-21-2006, 09:25 PM
yea whatever dude suck my dick. Apparently you don't remember, i'm the one who sold you the oem front lip for 140!!! and then you go in my thread trying to bash me for some bs. Man I wish you were still in va, seriously I will **** your *** up
HAHAHA shut up b*itch I used you like a tool. I only wanted your lip so I could turn around and sell it for more which is exactly what I did. Someone who is 5 feet tall shouldn't be running their mouth so much. Watch what you wish for ****ot.........

Old 06-21-2006, 10:05 PM
English dude, English
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 350ZNV
I will save you a couple of weeks of waiting...If I don't get my asking price, the SC will stay on my car. I don't need the money, but I also don't need the supercharger.

Rich Dad Poor Dad is a good book and I agree with your reason for low balling to a point. I work in commercial real estate where deals are made, broken, and debated every day. In my opinion, starting off too low is more of an insult than an invitation to counter offer. There are people who are reasonable when trying to get a good deal, then there are the ones who jerk around going back and forth for a month until the seller just plain doesn't want to deal with them anymore. If a low ball offer like that comes into my office, its passed around once for a good laugh and then shredded. Then a letter is sent to that person saying thanks, but no thanks. If its really bad, we will counter with a higher price than we originally asked just to send a message. My reply to your PM was like a thanks, but no thanks letter.

Now, there are certain ways to decide how low to go on your first offer. First, you look at the asking price and decide for yourself how good of a deal it is in the first place. If its already a good deal, don't go too much lower. The seller already knows that its a good deal and he priced it to cut out the process of offering and counter offering. Then look at what the seller paid, if you can find out that info. If the seller bought it for $3000 and is selling it 30 days later for $2800, his price isn't going to budge very mutch. I know that my SC will sell at this price even if it takes a week longer to sell than it would if I lowered it a little.

Now, look at the deal...

The kit new retails for $5,328 from Stillen.
I paid $3,000 from VRT before installation.
Add the estimated costs of installation which I really don't know but we will say $800.00
Add the estimated costs of un-installation which again I really don't know, but we will assume $700.00
Asking price is $3,000

Thats $2,328 off of retail which is almost 50%, and I am already in the hole an estimated $1400 from labor costs. Not to mention the money spent on the hood, paint for the hood, and the STB if those don't sell. And if you really want to get picky, you can add the cost of gas and plane tickets for dropping my car off and picking it up from VRT.

So as you can tell, I have already priced this kit as low as I would go to make it worth it for me to go through the trouble of taking the SC off to drive around a stock G35 again.

I hope that clears everything up for everybody .
^+1

Old 06-21-2006, 10:06 PM
HAHAHA shut up b*itch I used you like a tool. I only wanted your lip so I could turn around and sell it for more which is exactly what I did. Someone who is 5 feet tall shouldn't be running their mouth so much. Watch what you wish for ****ot.........
blah blah blah tool, hahaha whatever.....im gonna stop hijacking this thread, if you're ever back down here give me a ring, i'd be more than glad to handle this ****

Last edited by g6g35; 06-21-2006 at 10:27 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:29 PM
man I dare you to come back down here bitch, with ur retarded *** homo looking ***.....
HAHAHA oh stop you little china doll you are making me laugh so hard!! You are like 28 and the G35 is the only thing you own.. You bought your Volks with your savings and now you are selling your body kit to get some money back because you are a broke a$$ loser who lives in Alexandria in your moms basement.

Old 06-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
Both of you STFU... hes trying to sell an SC here. Atleast have some respect and manners, go bitch at each other somewhere else.

Old 06-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by skaterbasist
Both of you STFU... hes trying to sell an SC here. Atleast have some respect and manners, go bitch at each other somewhere else.
Thank you.

Old 06-22-2006, 12:08 AM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by skaterbasist
+1.
If you want to bitch at each other please go somewhere else. This is childish.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Stillen Stage 3 and "Accessories" :D