[FS] Brand New INGS +1 LX Spoiler, Rear & Side

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 01:32 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow [FS] Brand New INGS +1 LX Spoiler, Rear & Side

EBAY AUCTION

These Items are on Ebay now for only $500 for all 4 pieces. Enjoy bidding.

Description:
Up for sale are a brand new set of Replica INGS +1 LX edition Spoiler, Rear and sides. I bought this kit originally to go ahead and get the model car look that INGS +1 has on their site having a PPW but to make stories short, you can't apparently add a body kit to a leased car. I bought this at it's original price and not to mention the killer wait I had to go through to receive them. Before finding out the news about leased, these items were dry fitted in my shop on the car and they are beautiful. They hug the bumper so beautifully that I think they are quiet possibly on the same level as the actual INGS kit. No alteration has been done to these since they didn't need anything. Not even the double sided tape was needed to hold the rear and the sides. I was lucky and got a best modling I guess, and these are guaranteed to fit perfectly. I also took a few pictures in the shop just for my records but upon request, it will be shown just to show they sit on the car. I wanted to give you guys a chance before I go ahead and put it on eBay. They are already bubble wrapped and If a deal goes through, they can be send out as soon as Monday morning. Let my loss be your gain on these beautiful set.

Price
Below is the price that these go for and I paid, obvoiusly I'm not asking for the same numbers, although my items are pretty much brand new as if you were going to order them from the vender. I will let them go individually too if it's needed, it will mess up my package but if you give me a good price Ill let it go for you. I'm really open to pricing so don't be shy, be reasonable and I'll work with you. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!!

Original Price Paid:

Ings+1 LX (N-Spec Half) Style Side Skirts - 03+ 350Z: $449.99
Ings+1 LX (N-Spec Half) Style Rear Bumper - 03+ 350Z: $399:00
Ings+1 LX Spoiler: $250

Asking Price / OBO:

Ings+1 LX (N-Spec Half) Style Side Skirts - 03+ 350Z: $399.00
Ings+1 LX (N-Spec Half) Style Rear Bumper - 03+ 350Z: $349:00
Ings+1 LX Spoiler: $220

Installation / Paint / Alteration / Labor Costs

I've gotten a few PMs about how much these services will be going for. The shop that was going to do my part was going to install / paint / alter 5 parts which were the Front lip, Side Skirts, Bumper, spoiler for $500 all together. They were going to do all that for that price, obviously no alteration is needed to these kits and also you won't have the front lip. Keep in mind, this is a very expensive shop because they do amazing color match and their work is named really good around here. If you shop around and sacrifice some perfections, you might find a lower price as well. Because these are really just lips so it shouldn't be that crazy.

Shipping:

Obviously, just like any seller, I prefer local pick up but the size and weight of these items are not that heavy. They are very light which I was surprised as well so shipping prices will not be that crazy to handle.

Pictures

I'm sure many of you guys have seen how beautiful this kit is and just goes with every color that Z offers. Here are some of the pictures of how this kit will look like on different colors. BTW, I wanted to thank the owners of these beautiful rides for their permission.

Signature Color (PPW)

More Picture With 4 Different Colors

-Shayan

EDIT: I was notified that I need to put pictures of the actual product so here are the pictures ready to be shipped.

Spoiler: Already wraped and ready to be shipped:

Bumper Lip: (I Went Ahead and added the picture of it sitting on the car so you see it's perfect fitment. Keep in mind, there wasn't even a use of double side tape. We just put it on there and it was hugging the back bumper. Once again, no alternation were done to this kits. )

Sides:
This is the right one and you can see the other one, on the other side. Both in perfect condition. Once again, no alternation have been done to these either. Keep in mind, the front lip is not included in this package as it's not listed either.