Urethane Nismo front bumper NEW!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the bumper was sold today FYI get your facts straight... shipping was way too rich for my blood i am sending you 20 dollars more then what you gave me for the inconveinience .. i am very apologetic after paypal fees i had 388 from you and shipping was 130 throught fedex and ups... way too rich and i had this packed up 2 times to try to get in range for a decent shipping rate but that was shot down twice... i was running out of patience with ups and fedex.. so a local had interest in it and it was much easier for me that way ... i am send you more then what i recieved for the inconveinence... i dont appeciate being put on blast like this but your money is going to be sent to you asap once i recieve your paypal address.. once again i am sorry for the BIG inconveinence... i am a responsive and responsible seller.. i have spoken to many other members and have had no problems whatsoever... i just couldnt see myself paying so much for shipping and basically making 250 off of a brand new bumper... pm me your paypal so we can put this matter to rest... thank you

Old 08-19-2006, 10:36 PM
im not here to scam people... i pm'd him told him i was sending more then what i recieved to make it up to him... apparently thats not enough... i am a loyal member here and will always thrive to be... thanks to everyone who purchased goods from me and know what kind of seller i truly am... thanks all

Old 08-19-2006, 10:53 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
hmm well all i can say (truthfully) is that he is a nice guy and was very easy to deal with. i cant say i blame him for not want to ship considering he bought the bumper for 550 and was selling so cheap. he already lost money by selling it to me..

well..just my thoughts..

sorry it didnt work out for you Espresso

hope you guys work this out as adults

Last edited by Calvin; 08-19-2006 at 11:02 PM.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:57 PM
still waiting on espresso's pm for him to give me his paypal address..

Old 08-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
If he paypaled you money(which he did) then his address should be on your paypal site, I have sold plenty of items myself in the past month and I had to send money back for one so I know it should be listed as the email address.

Old 08-20-2006, 12:38 AM
haha what a rookie mistake i got it now.. lol .. paypal is being sent his way to clear up this mess.. thanks urban

Old 08-20-2006, 12:44 AM
payment has been sent to Espresso in the amount of 420.00 i gave him 20 on top of what he gave me ... problem has been settled.. i hope you espresso doesnt have hard feelings.. but i do thank him for taking interest in my nismo front bumper.. once again the problem has been fixed.. thanks all

Old 08-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by 1illgt350
haha what a rookie mistake i got it now.. lol .. paypal is being sent his way to clear up this mess.. thanks urban
Glad I could help.

Old 08-20-2006, 01:41 AM
I guess it was just a miscommunication. But I think Espresso was disapointed, after all he was thinking his Phat bumper on the way. I would be a little upset too if something that I like didn't come through.

Old 08-20-2006, 03:27 AM
boe
Illgt350 should of check the shipping cost before accepting any payments. Ill be highly upset too if the seller accepted my payment and turn around and sell it to someone else. Bad business imo.

Old 08-20-2006, 02:50 PM
The bottom line here is you sold the bumper to ME and we agreed upon the price and you were well aware of my location. I provide you with my shipping zip code for you to calculate shipping expense. You agreed and requested the money via paypal which I promptly paid you. You had no problems accepting these terms and my money then. I waited 2 full weeks and during that time I PMed you every 2-3 days asking for shipping confirmation. You kept on saying FedEx would not accept your package and etc but still assured me you were going to ship it out the next day. During this time, I shopped around for installation and paint quotes and even considered putting my current bumper on the market. I also went ahead and scheduled for an appointment to have the bumper painted and installed expecting it to arrive this coming week. Yesterday I was browsing the forums and noticed aHero4Eternity whom I’ve spoke to before mentioned he picked up a Nismo bumper. This was when I called you on the phone at 2PM EST and you were still telling me you’re on the way to FedEx. After exchanging a few messages with aHero4Eternity, I found out that you sold MY bumper that I paid for to him. If you don’t call that shady, I don’t know what is. You can provide all the excuses you want on this forum to defend your motives but I know for a fact you were able to ship the same exact bumper to another member in Minnesota so don’t go claiming FedEx/UPS won’t accept the package. If you wanted to cut corners and save a few bucks on shipping out the bumper that’s fine but don’t go off telling me you didn’t sell this bumper to aHero4Eternity before informing me of this and refunding my money. I have nothing against aHero4Eternity cause he wasn’t aware of your dealings. My problem is you not following through on this sale and giving me the run around for 2 weeks.

Also, I paid you $400 via paypal as you insisted as the method of payment. Sure you got hit with paypal fees but that’s what type of payment you wanted. I hardly call $407 ($420 - $13 paypal fees) consolation for my 2 weeks of time wasted waiting and shopping around for installation quotes. Hell, $7 won’t buy me lunch. I hope the $50 or so you saved on shipping cost was worth losing your reputation on the forums. The least you could of done was come to me first and I might have agreed to split any additional shipping cost but to go off and pull something shady like this is sad.

Old 08-20-2006, 03:19 PM
the first package i had made for you was too big they said it had alot of "air"" meaning open space cost was $130 so i down sized it and the shipping was just about the same 10 dollars difference.. so i made a custom box and they refused it saying that it could get messed up on the their conveyor due to the edges sticking out... that was the third and final time i was dealing with this thing i work 10 hour days 5 days a week i had to be a t work from 8-6 mon-fri fedex opens at 830 where i live and ups opens at 10am so i could only try to ship it out when i had the time to during the week... weekends is when i had to do all crazy things that fedex and ups demanded to try to down size the package.. im sorry for the paypal fee's but i recieved 388 (its a business and they have to make money too) so i know they take their fees i just wanted you have your money u sent me and me give back andyou not lose a cent... once again i apologize.. the problem is resolved... we both can walk away from this and just drop it i wont do business with you and you dont do business with me .. i have sent out several items before so.. i am in now way a shady seller... take care

Last edited by 1illgt350; 08-20-2006 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08-20-2006, 03:23 PM
im such a bad guy and reputation is tainted... dude im over it you got your money back and i apologized 1 million times.. i am in no way a bad person.. you dont even know me.. i jusy hate the way things get blown out of proportion... i am a valid seller https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...46#post1347446

Old 08-21-2006, 08:50 PM
the guy has the right to sell it to anyone he wants. get over it. you even got $7 for you doing nothing, take that money and use it towards purchasing a new one direct from the automotive mods people. no use bad mouthing other members, we are only on here to help each other.

Last edited by kyeguy82; 08-21-2006 at 08:55 PM.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you should have clicked the refund button on paypal instead of resending money, cause not only did you get hit with the fees but so did he when he recieved the refund.