Feeler: FS/FT AUTHENTIC BS Ings Sides

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2006 | 12:10 AM
|
G35 6MT
Arrow Feeler: FS/FT AUTHENTIC BS Ings Sides

so i have a set of BS painted AUTHENTIC Ings +1 side skirts. i am looking to trade these for a set of OEM BS side skirts ('04) +cash. for the trade to work, i'd rather do it here in so cal.

now, to answer some questions that some may answer:
  • i am selling because i don't like the way it goes with my impul bumper. also, it sits pretty low and jacking up the car is a pain in my ****. maybe not your ****, but definitely mine. also, the paint shop that painted it made it a little too light for my eyes. again, maybe not your eyes, but my eyes. could you tell? maybe.....could i? yes.....
  • yes, there are scratches on the bottom
  • yes, they are authentic, purchased from bulletproof
  • hybrid aero? yup....
  • used for less than a year
  • pics? look at siggy.....close-ups if anyone needs 'em, can be requested
  • i could just sell it w/o a trade, but i'll wait on that. i'll let them go for $750, of course shipping will be more....probably a lot more.....you guys know how that goes.....
  • if it's a trade, i would like the stock side skirts plus $600, either cash, paypal (paypal me first) or money order.....NO PERSONAL CHECKS!
  • should you paint it again? that's up to you. i'm gonna tell you right now, that not all cars are painted alike. i know it sounds weird so don't everybody start getting into a hissy fit at once, but the the paint shop i used painted my bumper and side skirts with the same paint batch...next to another BS car, it looked "off." hell to be honest, it looks "off" on my own car! besides, the scratches are on the bottom. all-in-all, if you wanna be happy, even if you have a BS car, get 'em painted.
if you think my price is too high, let me know, and i'll direct you to other shops that might have these in stock.....oh, uh, nevermind...... but really, this price is pretty much firm. then you may ask, then why is it a "feeler?" well, i want to see if there's interest. if there's enough, then off they go! thanks for looking!

Last edited by n1cK; 08-24-2006 at 12:31 AM. Reason: typo
Old 08-28-2006 | 09:14 PM
|
G35 6MT
Question anyone?

bump...anyone interested?

Old 08-31-2006 | 03:13 PM
price is kind of high for over 1 year used item. You might consider lowering your asking, that way may be you will get a better respond. Unless your side skirts are brand new then that is a total different story. Good luck on your sale.

Old 09-02-2006 | 02:49 PM
|
G35 6MT
Originally Posted by bobshuai
price is kind of high for over 1 year used item. You might consider lowering your asking, that way may be you will get a better respond. Unless your side skirts are brand new then that is a total different story. Good luck on your sale.
price is negotiable....depending....