FS: 06 OEM 19" Rays Wheels+Tires MINT (So. Cal)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 08:47 AM
Lex
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool SOLD: 06 OEM 19" Rays Wheels+Tires MINT (So. Cal) *Updated with pictures*

UPDATE: SOLD. Thank you all for your interest, and I apologize for the late update on the status of the wheels.

I'm posting for a friend who just purchased a 06 G35c6MT and wishes to sell his stock 19"s to swap in a set of aftermarket wheels. They are currently on his car but I told him to stop putting miles on the rims since he owns another car. Last time I checked (10/08) he had about 940 VERY granny-like driven miles. The Condition on the wheels and tires are excellent. No dents, scratches, curb rashes, dings, etc.

He's been breaking in the new ride so they've never been abused. I know it's impossible to prove but the car hasn't past 4000RPM yet, never been downshifted harshly, absolutely never drifted, burnedout, chirped. (I tell him to handle it like a man and redline it like how i peeled out from the dealer parking lot when I picked up my 05, but nope, he drives like a granny until it's official 'broken in' according to his dictionary.) Only sound the tires made were the little squeaking sound when he was turning his steering wheel to straighten out the wheels after parking inside my garage. Other than that, I assure you that the tires were never given enough power to break traction.
They're even more babied because he lives down the block from me and gets the pleasure to abuse my 05 6MT every now and then. In korean culture, an older person has more 'power(?)' over the younger person (in this case, me) even if friends. That sounds a bit weird... don't get any gay ideas, I just can't think of any vocabulary to describe it... lol.. It's a respect thing.

I'll try to research more on the current market value, but the price my friend wants as of now is $1400. I know that he's not in a hurry to get rid of them or anything so I doubt he'll let them go for what some people call it a "steal". But please don't hesitate to negotiate as far as you think is reasonable. And of course, he'll be reasonable with asking price if the on-going price is supposed to be lower than what he's asking. I'm not here to rip anyone off to get a cut, or literally throw away the wheels cheap to gain itrader points for myself or anything like that. I'm just a neutral middleman who won't be making a single penny out of this sale. (maybe my friend will buy me dinner or something at least.. uhm.. he better! ) So, if you have any questions, or need help with anything, I'll try to help out both the buyer and the seller to make the sale fair for both parties.
You are more than welcome to check out the wheels in person if you wish. Location is in Irvine, CA (Orange County). I did speak to him this morning and he is willing to ship them if buyer pays shipping.
I would imagine he doesn't want his number to be shown anywhere without his consent, so you can just contact me. Time doesn't matter since I usually sleep when you guys are waking up, but if I can't answer for any reason (usually morning thru noon time I'm knocked out), please leave a number and I'll try to get back asap or have him call you. You can reach me at 949-677-9415 (Alex) I'll update with his number after I ask him if he minds or not.
I will try to check the thread and PM several times a day, but feel free to call me anytime of the day for immediate answer.

FS: 06 OEM 19" Rays engineered wheels and Bridgestone tires
  • Price: $1400 Note - Please feel free to make offers.
  • Mileage: 972 miles.
  • Condition: Mint/Like New.
  • Tread Life: Close to 100%.
  • Tire Pressure Sensors: Yes, included.
  • Pictures: Taken 10/08/06 around 1:00 PM. Please see attachments below.
  • Payment Options: Buyer can discuss with the seller(my friend).
  • E-Mail: Click.
  • Shipping: Local sale preferred but shipping is accepted. Buyer pays shipping.
Pictures

Attached Thumbnails FS: 06 OEM 19" Rays Wheels+Tires MINT (So. Cal)-mileage.jpg   FS: 06 OEM 19" Rays Wheels+Tires MINT (So. Cal)-penny.jpg   FS: 06 OEM 19" Rays Wheels+Tires MINT (So. Cal)-treadfull.jpg   FS: 06 OEM 19" Rays Wheels+Tires MINT (So. Cal)-treadred.jpg   FS: 06 OEM 19" Rays Wheels+Tires MINT (So. Cal)-face.jpg  

Last edited by suhochunsah; 02-18-2007 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 10-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Stealth
usually 100 paragraphs is not a good thing. the only part i read out of all that was price 1500 i decided to skip the rest. mabe you should put this format

Milage on rims
Milage on tires
total milage on rims
condition of rims
thread life of tires
Price
your location
PICTURES
email
preferred payment option.
shippiing accepted or not.

Just a head up you won't get 1500 on these forums. it's not in high demand anymore like a year and a half ago when all 03-04's wanted them. but i've seen a set recently go on ebay for 1500+shipping for a BRAND NEW 0 Milage set. 1300 for a set with a set around 2000-4000 miles. and so on.

Last edited by USANSealKYoon; 10-08-2006 at 12:24 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
^^location is irvine, ca

and 1500 is a lot..

Old 10-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Lex
Ah, I see. Thanks for the replies guys, I'll talk to my friend and adjust the price accordingly. Also, sorry about the long post, I happen to get carried away a lot, and I posted it when I was half awake around 5AM. The reply I made right below it was out of sarcasm, I didn't mean to write that much... haha.. so yeah, long boring posts aren't good when people want to see what they want, not spend hours reading. Let I'll update the thread with the layout that kevin pointed out.

Kevin: Are you suggesting 1300 is a decent price or is that still asking too much? Thanks again for your input. The wheels have less than 1000 miles on them, condition is excellent on the rims. Pictures will be posted as soon as my friend sends them to me, but they don't have any kind of scratches on them.

Old 10-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Stealth
if they are perfect and the next buyer doesn't have to do anything to them as in curb repaint or powdercoating and so on then 1300 is a reasonable price seeing that they went for 1700 shipped recently with the red lines still on a dealer take off rims. still need to take a picture of the rims seperatly and pit a penny with lincon's head upside down. and take a picture of the thread directly with the wear bars in view. then you should have no problems selling since all question will be answered by the pictures good luck with sale

Old 10-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Interested. But want to see pictures.

Old 10-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Lex
Give me one sec, i just received the pictures from my friend, let me upload them.

kevin: Thank you very much for your advices.

Old 10-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
Give me one sec, i just received the pictures from my friend, let me upload them.

kevin: Thank you very much for your advices.
Any pictures of the wheels? TPS included? Looks to be some good thread left.

Last edited by Geez4me; 10-08-2006 at 04:49 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Lex
Ok, the pictures are up. I guess he didn't take pictures of all 4 rims because they're all in perfect condition. But if you still want to see all 4, let me know and I'll have him take the pictures of the rest.

Geez: Yes, the TPS included.

Last edited by suhochunsah; 10-08-2006 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
Ok, the pictures are up. I guess he didn't take pictures of all 4 rims because they're all in perfect condition. But if you still want to see all 4, let me know and I'll have him take the pictures of the rest.

Geez: Yes, the TPS included.
PM sent with offer. Let me know.

Old 10-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Lex
Originally Posted by Geez4me
PM sent with offer. Let me know.
PM replied.

Old 10-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Lex
Not getting any strong offers... is the price too high guys? Let me know your opinions please, so I can tell my friend he's asking for too much if he is.

Old 10-09-2006, 10:14 PM
i sent you an offer but never got a reply ... i thought it was pretty reasonable

Old 10-10-2006, 03:21 AM
Lex
Ah, I'm so sorry rockd, I thought I replied everyone. I'll reply your PM right now. Really sorry about that. I must have been tired.

Old 10-10-2006, 04:10 AM
I just sent you a PM too. Hope to come check out the wheels.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 06 OEM 19" Rays Wheels+Tires MINT (So. Cal)