Old 10-24-2006, 10:41 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not right Mario!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT Please

Old 10-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by RebelinRI
It's not right Mario!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT Please
thanks rebel ...mario are you willing to split them up??

Old 10-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Banned
If I really wanted to screw you Mario............. I would have. But I'm not like that and the only reason I mentioned it in private is..................... The top left is the MREV2. I also have one in my trunk!!! But all seems to be good now. Good luck with your sale.

Attached Thumbnails FS: NEW Motordyne Intake-pdr_0030.jpg  
Old 10-24-2006, 02:50 PM
I have not given anyone my paypal info for a reason. It's because I have not confirmed what I have after it was questioned. I bought these parts months ago, March/April 06 to be exact. The info I posted was from Motordyne’s current website because I was unaware that they came out with another model. I posted the pics because I have nothing to hide. I have spent in excess of $30,000 in mods on all of my cars over the past year so forgive me if I can't remember exactly what I purchased for my G35.

I just got off the phone with Tony at Motordyne. I have been discussing this with him over the past 2 days to confirm what I have. Anyone can call him to comfirm my telephone calls and e-mails. It’s the original MREV plenum. I have pic's of the 5/16 spacer too. Both combined will offer 15-18 mid range hp. Top end peak hp will decrease by ~5. The spacer alone will cost $290. I don't have a price on the intake plenum because it has been replaced with an upgraded version which costs $446.

Please see their website for a review.
http://www.motordyneengineering.com/

This is for the REV motor. Make an offer.

Last edited by Mario77746; 10-24-2006 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by RebelinRI
If I really wanted to screw you Mario............. I would have.
Rebelin, you need to chill with the threats. Like I said in my PM to you, send me your phone number and I'll be happy to discuss with you.

Old 10-24-2006, 11:15 PM
Banned
Rebelin, your a ****in bitch. I am not trying to screw anyone over. PM's went out to everyone stating that I'm discussing with Tony at Motordyne. I told you this early this morning but you still need to start problems. Not everyone is a scammer but people like you turn valid situations into something they are not. If you wanted to screw me you would have? Are you serious? I asked you to send me your phone number to discuss but your too much of a ***** to do so. I’m all over the east coast including RI all the time. How about you act like a man and stop hiding behind your computer.

Old 10-24-2006, 11:16 PM
Banned
Couldn't have said it better myself

Old 10-24-2006, 11:17 PM
is that a PM from Mario?

Old 10-24-2006, 11:32 PM
Banned
Ok the true story. I pm'd Mario the day this came out to tell him he made a mistake. He never replied ( he was online). The next day guys are falling over each other to get his paypal address. So I posted for him to edit. I never called you a scamer........ those are your words. All I asked is for you to correct a situation you made!! Not me. Then I got another PM from Mario saying to shut up, take my post off the thread and that you will talk to Tony. He also goes on to say basically if I don't shut up no one will buy from him on here. Hmmmm I said. Sounds like a well rounded person. He made it sound like I was trying to screw him with my post. When I asked him to "edit" his post I bet no one knew what I was talking about. Since he never returned my pm I thought that this is where he'll look. If I wrong for trying to point something out to maybe people that think they are buying something and getting something else, then I'm guilty!!!!! Oh well, I hear the meals are better in prison now! LMAO

BTW the post above was from my bud. I can post the rest if you want Mario. Please fell free to post mine. PEACE

Old 10-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Did I give anyone my Paypal info before I confirmed what I had? NO.

Did I send PM's to everyone that was interested stating that I was discussing with Tony? YES.

Have I been in contact with Tony to confirm what I had after you sent me e-mail? YES.

My opinion of you RebelinRI is you are a troublemaker. You proved my opinion correct by posting my PM to you in this Classified Thread. I updated everyone on the situation and EXACTLY what I have. What good does your post of my PM do now?

Your correct, you never said I was a scammer but your posts raised concerns that ultimately implied it. I did ask you to remove your post because once people have an inclination something’s wrong, the reputation of that person is shot. You are guilty! You pointed out the situation and I handled it but you could not let it go.... You are simply set on causing trouble and making the worst of the situation. Why didn't you ever call Tony to confirm my story was true and post that? Because that would not have caused more trouble!

I stand by what I sent you in a PM. You completely blew this situation out of control. Again, you are a bitch! Post what you want. I have no toleration for individuals like you. Don't send me your phone number to discuss but keep causing trouble and hiding behind your computer.

Last edited by Mario77746; 10-25-2006 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:20 PM
okay okay guys.... calm down... nobody was screwed over.... so mario how much you lookin to get? PM me price shipped for everything...thanks

Old 10-25-2006, 02:47 PM
wow this got out of hand...cant we all get along??

Old 10-25-2006, 04:43 PM
let me know if you can sell just spacer...

Old 10-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Banned
Feel Better???? Good!!! Now sell the stuff and get over it. Do I get a Christmas card this year? Good luck on the new addition to your family!

Old 10-25-2006, 08:52 PM
i'm waiting for pm mario... thanks~!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: NEW Motordyne Intake