FS: 18inch OEM SEDAN wheels & tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 12:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
These have been sold. Stay on topic and stop posting BS you're not even involved in and you have no say in this matter since you know nothing about it. If you don't know jack, stay out of it.

Old 01-25-2007, 12:32 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Right or wrong, we're going to remember your name, so you might want to sign up under a new one. I always have a bad feeling about FS thread with no pics...even after 2 pages.

Old 01-25-2007, 03:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
These have been sold. Stay on topic and stop posting BS you're not even involved in and you have no say in this matter since you know nothing about it. If you don't know jack, stay out of it.
I'm involved... and you still havent replied to my PM's. Its been over 2 days. It's weird, you were eager to communicate when you were still trying to sell these.

Old 01-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by sweettalker

Originally Posted by Clean G 4D
I'm involved... and you still havent replied to my PM's. Its been over 2 days. It's weird, you were eager to communicate when you were still trying to sell these.

In case you miss the post.

Old 01-25-2007, 04:34 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Polly the same sum bitch that took my $400 on an bogus M-rev+ sale.

This dick:

jdmrsxs02

Old 01-25-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by Texasscout
Polly the same sum bitch that took my $400 on an bogus M-rev+ sale.

This dick:

jdmrsxs02
Obviously I'm not that sum bitch.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Wow, it's so funny how many people are so eager to jump into talking negative things about another member when you know nothing about the situation. Then I am accused of being another person who scammed you? Get real, I have better things to do.

As for the person who bought the wheels, let's face the facts. When I sold you the wheels, did I not tell you to inspect the wheels before bought them? I did not ask you "hey you don't want to check them out before you get it?" I TOLD YOU "hey check them out before you get them" because I felt that everyone has a different standards when it comes to item condition. So I told you to check them out, and you opened up the bag and looked at one and it seemed to pass your inspection and now you tell me all four wheels have some blemish to it? Does that make any sense to you? The first wheels obviously passed your inspection so why would all four wheels have damages now? If you were in my shoes, would that be understandable to you? No, I think not. And now you ask for your money back and tell me "oh yeah actually you can still sell these for $600 or so" Good luck buddy, I'm not giving your money back b/c I've invested that money elsewhere. I can't sell to you for a certain amount but I can take it back refund your money and sell it to someone else for that amount? No thanks, a done deal is a done deal. I have nothing more to say than you should have inspected the wheels like I suggested when we met up and that when you inspected a wheels it was fine so I don't know where these other "blemishes" came from and i don't believe the blems were caused by me since you inspected one of them and you even rubbed the wheel with your finger to make sure smudges weren't scratches. I sat there with you in the cold while you were rubbing/wiping off the brake dust with your fingers man. Thanks for listening my part of the story guys, haven't been able to respond due to internet not working properly.

Hope everyone sees where I'm at and why I feel refund is not an option.

Old 01-25-2007, 06:13 PM
HOLY **** ^ LOL!

They were dirty as hell! No one would have been able to tell the condition they were in. Apparently you DID know the condition they were in, why else leave them soo dirty? After I looked at the first wheel, all I could see was that the tread was good, probably close to the mileage that you told me, and that the were extremely dirty. All the marks looked like tar and dirt.

everyone has a different standards when it comes to item condition
Hmm, so I guess you think a screw in the tire passes as perfect like new condition huh?

Everyone keep an eye out for this guy...
IP G sedan 05-06 MT
Sportmaxx wheels
top secret coupe front bumper
kenstyle coupe side skirts
2-3 inch fender flares front and rear
"custom" HKS exhaust
Santa Monica / LA area

supposedly hitting up shows this Feb

Old 01-25-2007, 07:28 PM
HOLY **** ^ LOL!

They were dirty as hell! No one would have been able to tell the condition they were in. Apparently you DID know the condition they were in, why else leave them soo dirty? After I looked at the first wheel, all I could see was that the tread was good, probably close to the mileage that you told me, and that the were extremely dirty. All the marks looked like tar and dirt.

Hmm, so I guess you think a screw in the tire passes as perfect like new condition huh?

Everyone keep an eye out for this guy...
IP G sedan 05-06 MT
Sportmaxx wheels
top secret coupe front bumper
kenstyle coupe side skirts
2-3 inch fender flares front and rear
"custom" HKS exhaust
Santa Monica / LA area

supposedly hitting up shows this Feb
For all I know you could have put that stupid screw in the tire. You contacted me like a week after I sold them to you, who knows what you could have done? I don't really care what you say anymore because YOU were the one that failed to take action when you were face to face with me. Do you really think I will take the time to clean my wheels when I'm going to sell them anyways? You didn't have problem rubbing off the smudge of the wheel when you were checking them out so why the hell wouldn't you take the time to check out other wheels? If you pointed it out to me, I would have sold them at a discounted price or I would have done something about it since I did not know about the blems. You could tell people to watch out for me and whatnot but for all I know, YOU'RE the idiot that is butt hurt because you COULD HAVE avoided all this only if you checked the item like I told you to. Oh and also PMing me and saying just refund me $200 since you think these are worth $600 and you paid $800 is not gonna fly. That also tells me you're a retard and I shouldn't even have a conversation with you. Also PMing me with threats is not gonna help the situation. Please stop acting like a child and get over yourself. Like I said, REFUND or REIMBURSEMENT is NOT an option. Thank you and please stop talking smack.

Old 01-25-2007, 07:58 PM
^ I find it difficult to understand why someone talking smack, tells someone else to stop talking smack...

Anyways, I do realize I'm most likely at a loss here, as I dont recall ever seeing a shady person come back to correct the situation. But, it never hurt to attempt to correct problem.
My 'threats' in the PM was on your reputation. Obviously you dont care much for it as you have taken care of that all by yourself.
Child? re-read our posts and PM's and honestly tell me who sounds like a child.

Plus, there is nothing wrong with giving a heads-up to other members about a shady character.

Last edited by Clean G 4D; 01-25-2007 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:31 PM
This is obviously going no where... so I'm going to sum it up here... OP stated wheels were PERFECT...

these are the ones that look like the 19inch forged ones that come on the coupe. The wheels and tires are flawless. They have no scratches, no dings, no blems, NO FLAWS! Brand new condition and I'm selling for $900 obo. Make me offers must sell ASAP. thank you guys. sweettalker4k@hotmail.com
I ended up getting them. I made the mistake and was too trusting and lazy. (wednesday night last week). Sunday afternoon I finally had time to really clean them up, immediately noticed problems. (I wish I took a pic before I washed them so you guys know what I was working with). I PM seller, he replies. I send pics, no response (supposedly internet problems? yet I saw that he had visited the forums at least once each day, viewing someone's public profile comes in handy). I then call him out here in this thread. I give a negative itrader rating, which he had rightfully earned, then I receive a negative retaliatory rating from him.

Its evident that no progress can be made with him. My loss... moral of the story... dont make mistakes when dealing with shady characters...

Heres the PM I sent to him with the actual pics of the "PERFECT" condition wheels. Some scuff marks and minor scratches arent a big deal, except for the fact that these were supposed to be prefect... Theres a lot of pics, sorry 56kers.

Re: 18" oem wheels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pictures... wheels 2 and 3 are in the best condition, with exception to the screw in the tire of wheel 3.
The last pic for wheel 4 shows the dark run marks, all of the wheels have some...

wheel 1

wheel 2

wheel 3

wheel 4

Old 01-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If those are the wheels in question then they definitely don't match up with sweettalker's description. False advertising for sure.

But honestly Clean_G, you should have been a more discriminating buyer. If you bought these sight unseen, then you'd have more of an argument, but you met the man face to face. And my dad always told me NEVER by anything unless it's in a well lit area! Now there's no way of us knowing for sure that those aren't a different set of wheels. Personally, I believe you, especially since sweets hasn't denied your claims of imperfect wheels. And he didn't exactly deny the nail in the tire either.

But you were man enough to put up the money for 'em, so now I guess you gotta live with it. But for what it's worth, I'll never buy anything from or sell anything to sweettalker.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by superb16
If those are the wheels in question then they definitely don't match up with sweettalker's description. False advertising for sure.

But honestly Clean_G, you should have been a more discriminating buyer. If you bought these sight unseen, then you'd have more of an argument, but you met the man face to face. And my dad always told me NEVER by anything unless it's in a well lit area! Now there's no way of us knowing for sure that those aren't a different set of wheels. Personally, I believe you, especially since sweets hasn't denied your claims of imperfect wheels. And he didn't exactly deny the nail in the tire either.

But you were man enough to put up the money for 'em, so now I guess you gotta live with it. But for what it's worth, I'll never buy anything from or sell anything to sweettalker.
I met him up in front of his work in a well lit parking lot. If you read my posts, I've denied the facts about the blems saying "it was fine when i packed them"
or I wasn't aware of any nail for all i know, he could have put them on and etc.

This whole argument is ridiculous. It's like me meeting up to give you these wheels, you give me money and I go home. I would tell people on the forum that i trusted you and did not count the money at the spot but when I got home you only gave me $500 (for example) instead of $800 (the agreed price) and tell others i trusted you so i didn't bother to count the money blah blah. How does that sound? Stupid right? Basically it's the same situation just flipped in opposite direction. It's simple, I don't know you, you don't know me, we've never met ever before so why should there be trust between us? If you were a smart buyer, you would have inspected to see if there was a problem and it should have been brought it to my attention at that spot, but you didn't so obviously I had no idea about it thinking everything is gravy (which it should be because the wheels were fine when i was packing them since YOU REQUESTED that i put them in bags when I told you that I just wanted to load them in the car without them so you could see the actual wheels). At least you admit it was a mistake on your part so, sorry but I'm not sorry.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:13 AM
This is obviously going no where... so I'm going to sum it up here... OP stated wheels were PERFECT...

I ended up getting them. I made the mistake and was too trusting and lazy. (wednesday night last week). Sunday afternoon I finally had time to really clean them up, immediately noticed problems. (I wish I took a pic before I washed them so you guys know what I was working with). I PM seller, he replies. I send pics, no response (supposedly internet problems? yet I saw that he had visited the forums at least once each day, viewing someone's public profile comes in handy). I then call him out here in this thread. I give a negative itrader rating, which he had rightfully earned, then I receive a negative retaliatory rating from him.

Its evident that no progress can be made with him. My loss... moral of the story... dont make mistakes when dealing with shady characters...

Heres the PM I sent to him with the actual pics of the "PERFECT" condition wheels. Some scuff marks and minor scratches arent a big deal, except for the fact that these were supposed to be prefect... Theres a lot of pics, sorry 56kers.

Re: 18" oem wheels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pictures... wheels 2 and 3 are in the best condition, with exception to the screw in the tire of wheel 3.
The last pic for wheel 4 shows the dark run marks, all of the wheels have some...

wheel 1

wheel 2

wheel 3

wheel 4

WOW, finally we can see pics of the REAL wheel/tire set that was for sale. It is so simple to post the REAL stuff and avoid misunderstandings. Curiously the initial non-representative pic of the 18" OEM wheels with the NCT tires from the seller is not available anymore...

Old 01-26-2007, 02:53 AM
I met him up in front of his work in a well lit parking lot. If you read my posts, I've denied the facts about the blems saying "it was fine when i packed them"
or I wasn't aware of any nail for all i know, he could have put them on and etc.

This whole argument is ridiculous. It's like me meeting up to give you these wheels, you give me money and I go home. I would tell people on the forum that i trusted you and did not count the money at the spot but when I got home you only gave me $500 (for example) instead of $800 (the agreed price) and tell others i trusted you so i didn't bother to count the money blah blah. How does that sound? Stupid right? Basically it's the same situation just flipped in opposite direction. It's simple, I don't know you, you don't know me, we've never met ever before so why should there be trust between us? If you were a smart buyer, you would have inspected to see if there was a problem and it should have been brought it to my attention at that spot, but you didn't so obviously I had no idea about it thinking everything is gravy (which it should be because the wheels were fine when i was packing them since YOU REQUESTED that i put them in bags when I told you that I just wanted to load them in the car without them so you could see the actual wheels). At least you admit it was a mistake on your part so, sorry but I'm not sorry.
Well, if you have been paying attention... my last post was summing everything up. There is no progress being made... theres just some people you cant work with... I no longer care to attack you, yet you still defend? And, if you really wanted me to see the wheels, you would have washed them, they were filthy.
You tarnished your own name. Attacking me for my own mistakes does not help you. Had I fully inspected the wheels, I would still be on this thread calling you out on your "perfect" wheels, and giving a heads-up to potential buyers. If you really cared about your rep, you would have done the right thing to begin with.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 18inch OEM SEDAN wheels & tires