For SALE: - 19" Volk Racing GT-F - MDC Black (Mat Diamond Cut) - Flawless - [SoCal] -

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 07:45 PM
Lex
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How come I'm not even getting low ball offers? The prices are OBO guys!!!

Old 07-11-2007, 10:34 PM
I doubt you would want my lowball offer

Old 07-12-2007, 12:36 PM
It's payday for someone, bump!

Old 07-13-2007, 06:05 AM
Lex
Update
I really want to get this over with so I'm lowering the prices even more. Asking prices are firm. If you only have like $2291.37 and really can't come up with the rest to make up for $2300, that's close enough so I'll be ok with that. However, if you offer me $2200, then that's obviously a little bit off so I can't take it. I know it's hard some few of you out there but just use common sense please. I'm willing to work with you to make the sale.
If you're serious about getting the wheels with money in hand, the best way to get a hold of me is by calling.
I can be reached at 949-677-9415.

Last Price Reduction
$2300 Picked Up (Wheels Only-Includes Hub Rings/Valve Stems/Valve Caps. Center Caps are NOT included)
$2380 Picked Up (Wheels + GT Low Type Center Caps - OR - Wheels + Rays Short Black Lugs)
$2450 Picked Up (Wheels + GT Low Type Center Caps + Rays Short Black Lugs)
$3200 Picked Up (Everything Above + Tires)

If you need them shipped, just add $100 for shipping cost. If you want them shipped with tires, it'll be more than $100. I believe it'll be somewhere between $150~200. I can get you a quote if you let me know your zipcode.
If paying through Paypal, please include the 3% Paypal Fee.

Old 07-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Lex
I'd like to see these sold TODAY!

Old 07-14-2007, 08:59 AM
Lex
Fine then, I'd like to see these sold today as well! :P

Old 07-14-2007, 04:48 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
ive want these ever since I saw them in Option2!! but i need to sell my Maidos first...i just put them up for sale i'll let you know

Old 07-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Lex
Bump for blind Truman...

Old 07-15-2007, 01:40 AM
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
Bump for blind Truman...
Thanks DICK...I'm just tired man...

Old 07-15-2007, 02:32 AM
Lex
Originally Posted by Tru-G
Thanks DICK...I'm just tired man...
HAHAHA~

~~~ la la la~~ ~~~ ~~ ...

I wonder what those smileys have in common.......

Just kiddin' bro..

i'm outs... call me later tonight

Old 07-15-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
HAHAHA~

~~~ la la la~~ ~~~ ~~ ...

I wonder what those smileys have in common.......

Just kiddin' bro..

i'm outs... call me later tonight
Dayam homie! Did you sleep at all last night or did you just get back from your canyon run?!?! LOL

You are one of the craziest fvckers I've ever met bro! I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Hope you didn't jack up my wheels brotha!

Old 07-16-2007, 02:59 AM
Lex
Originally Posted by Tru-G
Dayam homie! Did you sleep at all last night or did you just get back from your canyon run?!?! LOL

You are one of the craziest fvckers I've ever met bro! I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Hope you didn't jack up my wheels brotha!
Well, I went to go drool over a friend's gangster track Evo 8..... only has something like 700hp.. half the car's carbon fiber, widebody... has 285 racing slicks on all corners... has a spoiler people can literally sleep on..... and uhm this is a secret but... *whispers* i think it'll fly too!
Anyways... yeah, I did go check it out... and drooled all over it.. and before I knew it, I was on the ground helpin em drop his rebuilt tranny back into the car. -_-;;
Z friend came over and helped out a little too... then we went to go practice the sideway thing until 5 something in the morning..
So yeah... no canyon.. i didn't even get to get any practice cuz i was eating while friend was circling the whole place non-stop with cloud of smoke... which eventually got the security's attention... and he said no Tokyo drifting allowed then told us to get the fawk out NOW but told us to drive slow on the way out.. lol
sure..... drove slow... he was behind us... then right when i got to the street...... scccrrreeeeeeeeeeeeech~~~ ta da da da da vaaaooooooong~ vroom ooonnNg~ with an arm out the window giving him the finger then it was payce~
wanna be bad boys rent-a-cop... man.. foo got scared when I was smoking outside my car with a camera in my hand. when he rolled up on us, he flashed million lights on me and told me to put my hand on the car... i did. Then he's like "no no! on the hood man! put that down!" (referring to my camera...) i did.. and he said he used to be a real cop... LAPD... lol
i'll show u the video of my friend doing the "tokyo drifting" next time... pretty sick stuff.

Old 07-16-2007, 03:03 AM
Lex
Final Price Reduction

All prices are firm. Everyone knows these are fair prices so please don't PM with stuff like "I got a quote of $___ blah blah from blah~~". I know how much they go for at majority of the shops/vendors. Also, people keep sending PMs comparing prices on wheels + tires combo without even saying what tires they got quoted for. Shiet, some dudes didn't even know when I ask them! Please look up how much the tires on my wheels cost before you even start comparing them to "I dunno what I want but the cheapest possible tires with wheels please." so-called quotes. :rant:
I highly doubt it but if you got a better deal that's legit, I"ll tell you right now; Go get it from there cuz you probably won't find a better price anywhere. If you're just tryin to low ball, talking out of your azz, don't even bother trying cuz you'll be wasting your time.
I'm not holding the wheels for anyone and no longer interested in trading.
I already have 2 offers VERY close to what I'm asking and prices are not dropping any further. :lockd:
Wheels will be coming off my car tomorrow (Monday) and I'm selling em to either the first person willing to take em at the full asking price, or one of the current 2 offers.
If you want these flawless wheels and save a few hundred dollars, let me know before Monday noon (7/16). I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty damn sure I'll be selling these tomorrow.

$2250 Picked Up (Wheels Only-Includes Hub Rings/Valve Stems/Valve Caps. Center Caps are NOT included)
$2300 Picked Up (Wheels + GT Low Type Center Caps - OR - Wheels + Rays Short Black Lugs)
$2350 Picked Up (Wheels + GT Low Type Center Caps + Rays Short Black Lugs)
$3100 Picked Up (Everything Above + Tires)

If you need them shipped, just add $100 for shipping cost. If you want them shipped with tires, it'll be more than $100. I believe it'll be somewhere between $150~200. I can get you a quote if you let me know your zipcode.
If paying through Paypal, please include the 3% Paypal Fee.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Lex
UPDATE:
Wheels are still available. I finally got my new wheels so this MDC Black GT-F set is boxed up in the original box, ready to go. I finally got my new wheels so I'm no longer in a hurry to get rid of these wheels.
The asking prices for the wheels are pretty much firm.
Also, I'm no longer selling my tires. The wheels are the only ones for sale.

Old 07-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts
Question

I have to ask you...the gold wheels were tight...the new wheels are sic...what the hell did you get to replace a brand new set of wheels?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For SALE: - 19" Volk Racing GT-F - MDC Black (Mat Diamond Cut) - Flawless - [SoCal] -