FS: 10-Wire Grouding kit, custom made, only the best!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 05:06 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation FS: 10-Wire Grouding kit, custom made, only the best!!

sold!!

I made this kit a few months ago. As you can see from the pics, I used Stinger Expert 4 gauge wire (over 1500 strands, the highest number of strands of any commercially available copper wire you can get!), professional grade 4 awg ring terminals, and 3M heat-shrink tubing. I spent about $130 in materials to make this kit (just as much as a "Gordgee" kit), and it took me several hours to measure out the lengths needed, using install guides from other kits as a guide to which points to ground.

The engine bay pic was taken with my camera phone. I tried to outline/point out some of the wires. And yes, I failed art class in 2nd grade.

If you want a clean looking engine compartment and don't want a mess of colored wires strewn about like a bowl of spaghetti, this is the kit for you. Whenever I would display my engine bay, I would have to point out the grounding kit to most people.

I've only got nine wires pictured, as I have not removed the ECU to engine bay wire just yet. It will be included with the kit though. I will also print out a copy of the diagram I used as a model for running the wires.

For the skeptics out there, I used to be one of you. I figured I could do it myself cheaper (lol) and even if it didn't make a difference, I could have a little pride in making it myself. I'll tell you what, the most noticeable difference was with the speed that the transmission shifted between gears, both in auto and manual mode - it was very noticeably quicker shifting. Also, stereo did not dim my headlights like it did before the grounding kit. No BS, I'm very serious.

I'm asking $75 shipped CONUS obo. Sorry, no dibs - first person to pay is the person who will get it.

Paypal is dtorsdeals@yahoo.com

Attached Thumbnails FS:  10-Wire Grouding kit, custom made, only the best!!-dcam0861.jpg   FS:  10-Wire Grouding kit, custom made, only the best!!-dcam0853.jpg   FS:  10-Wire Grouding kit, custom made, only the best!!-dcam0854.jpg   FS:  10-Wire Grouding kit, custom made, only the best!!-untitled.jpg   FS:  10-Wire Grouding kit, custom made, only the best!!-dcam0862.jpg  

Last edited by dTor; 11-09-2007 at 11:10 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sold!!!

Old 03-07-2009, 09:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey man, im trying to venture into what you made myself. do you have a copy of that diagram? im trying to look around and find the grounding points, most importantly the ECU, and Transmission ones that provide the shifting benefit. seen any good posts about this anywhere?