FS: Fast Intentions Intimidator Catback, Polished SS, G35 Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, a lot of interest in this thing. I have like 15 PM's! Maybe I should have asked a higher price? Ha ha, j/k. Sorry I have not responded to anyone in a few days, last minute plans took me away from my computer for the holiday weekend (and even now, I'm at work, ha ha).

To answer some of the questions in the thread and common questions from PM's, yes the exhaust is still for sale however 4 different members are ready to buy, cash in hand. I will post up as soon as I accept a payment and a sale is pending. The exhaust is in perfect like-new condition as it was only on the car since Spring, and roughly around 6,000 miles. No dents, flwaless tips, etc. All hardware is included, as well as the gaskets which are in great shape and can be reused. I am selling the exhaust because I am setting my car back to stock to prepare to sell it (wife and have an expanding family and are building a new house, so car needs to go).

The exhaust will be shipped out in the original boxes that it came in when I ordered it from FI. It will come in two boxes, approx 25-30 lbs each, and each box measuring roughly 56x18x12 inches. I am located in Lexington, KY, 40509. I have been using those specs to give shipping quotes, and for the domestic 48 states it ranges from around ~$75 for east coast such as Atlanta area, to ~$160 for west coast SoCal and Washington State.

Please let me know if any other questions. I THINK I have replied to all PM's.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by valetkyle
1025 shipped?
You were the first to message me about the exhaust so I think the fair thing to do is offer it to you first. You are also the closest to my location which makes me feel better about shipping as well. $1025 shipped will work for me (it was ~$75 to ship to you).

I will PM you my Paypal information.

Please let me know if you don't want the exhaust so I can offer it to another member. Thanks!

Old 09-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by SonicK20Z
You were the first to message me about the exhaust so I think the fair thing to do is offer it to you first. You are also the closest to my location which makes me feel better about shipping as well. $1025 shipped will work for me (it was ~$75 to ship to you).

I will PM you my Paypal information.

Please let me know if you don't want the exhaust so I can offer it to another member. Thanks!
Payment sent!

PLEASE insure it for full value. I ship UPS daily so I know the scams they can use to get out of paying for damaged goods. Since you are shipping it in the original boxes I doubt it will be an issue, but just in case!

Old 09-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks! I can't access my Paypal from work, but I will check it this evening. Assuming everything cleared okay (no reason it shouldn't) I can get the exhaust shipped out tomorrow (as long as I can get my buddy w/ a truck to get it to UPS for me, these boxes don't fit inside of a G35, ha ha ha).

I will definately insure it for the full value of the exhaust, and use plenty of bubble wrap, etc. Thanks again. I will PM you the tracking number when sent.

Old 09-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Did you run test pipes or the OEM cats? If so, what kind? I've heard so many opinions on how loud it is, but I'm going to ask you too...lol..how loud was it in your opinion?

Old 09-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by valetkyle
Did you run test pipes or the OEM cats? If so, what kind? I've heard so many opinions on how loud it is, but I'm going to ask you too...lol..how loud was it in your opinion?
No I ran the OEM cats. I was really looking to run the FI HFC's, just never got around to it. Personally I love the way the VQ35 sounds with HFC's or test pipes on a nice mellow exhaust. Gives it an agressive note, but no, I only ran it stock cats.

Now, if you click the sound clip video link in the original post, the YouTube user's name is skaterbasist, I think. Go to see other videos, and he has a video up of the car with pipes as well. Should be useful in comparing the two.