FS: Fast Intentions Intimidator Exhaust *Stainless version*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SteveBlake
It's actually $350 less than a new one but stop posting in my fs thread ***. Plus ive been on the site longer and am semi-known, so the only people that wouldnt have piece of mind buying from me are new people. So take your 220 posts somewhere else.
Oh! Since your "semi-known" that makes it all better and the fact that your a posting ***** in comparison makes you better than me. Nice selling technique ***. Why don't you take your fugly exhaust somewhere else. Free bump.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Iceman8
Oh! Since your "semi-known" that makes it all better and the fact that your a posting ***** in comparison makes you better than me. Nice selling technique ***. Why don't you take your fugly exhaust somewhere else. Free bump.
Actually since people know me and im not some random person with one post trying to sell this, it actually does make it better. But as a matter of fact im not a posting ***** you dumb ****, i just contribute to the site, plus that wasnt a selling technique.... You're an idiot.. Stop posting in my thread.

Old 04-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Actually since people know me and im not some random person with one post trying to sell this, it actually does make it better. But as a matter of fact im not a posting ***** you dumb ****, i just contribute to the site, plus that wasnt a selling technique.... You're an idiot.. Stop posting in my thread.
How remedial! Maybe ask your "people" to sell it for you.

Old 04-08-2009, 04:09 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
^come on man.. that's not what this thread is for dude.. if you don't wanna buy his exhaust keep it movin.. someone else might want it.. heck I even inquired about it, so there is interest.. I assure you.. I don't know what you're planning to accomplish by trying to detract people from showing interest in his sale item.. If you're not interested in purchasing, then just move on.. Engaging in this type of behavior is pointless and childish..

Like he said.. all you have to do is stop posting in his thread.. problem solved.

Old 04-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by twalls
^come on man.. that's not what this thread is for dude.. if you don't wanna buy his exhaust keep it movin.. someone else might want it.. heck I even inquired about it, so there is interest.. I assure you.. I don't know what you're planning to accomplish by trying to detract people from showing interest in his sale item.. If you're not interested in purchasing, then just move on.. Engaging in this type of behavior is pointless and childish..

Like he said.. all you have to do is stop posting in his thread.. problem solved.
^^agreed. To be honest I was interested too otherwise I wouldn't have posted. I'm entitled to my opinion about a product being sold on a public forum just like everyone else, but as soon as one get's insulted or called names all bets are off. I'm done...are you Steve? Good, then GL to you.

Old 04-08-2009, 04:47 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
^agreed as well. you ARE in fact entitled to your opinion, but why post a negative opinion that is in no way constructive to potential buyers.. It's not like you're warning people of a defect that could be detrimental or something..

you engaged the seller in back and forth riff-raff.. That type of thing gives you a negative reputation on these forums.. Especially w/ so few posts (I too am close to the same number of posts as you) I'm a relatively new-yet-active member.. You never know who you're talking to on these things, so a certain level of respect must be paid at all times..

I'm glad you and the seller reconciled, and I'm done as well.. I've prolly said more than was necessary myself..

Old 04-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Bump for a sick exhaust that is WELL worth the price!!!!

Old 04-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steve,

Let me help you out here. If you want to get this thing sold I'd have the exhaust cleaned up with pics that don't have individual parts laying on top of garbage in your garage. Just my .02. Especially when your asking price is near retail.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:19 PM

Old 04-13-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by perfect
Steve,

Let me help you out here. If you want to get this thing sold I'd have the exhaust cleaned up with pics that don't have individual parts laying on top of garbage in your garage. Just my .02. Especially when your asking price is near retail.
Well lets see, the exhaust is at my friends shop, not on a pile of garbage in my garage idiot. Plus im not so sure how $350 less is near retail?? Eventually ill clean it but ive been a little busy, but most importantly, i didnt ask for your 2 cents so keep it out of my thread.

Iceman what do you not understand about STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD. If you'd like, i can PM moderators and let them deal with you

Old 04-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Well lets see, the exhaust is at my friends shop, not on a pile of garbage in my garage idiot. Plus im not so sure how $350 less is near retail?? Eventually ill clean it but ive been a little busy, but most importantly, i didnt ask for your 2 cents so keep it out of my thread.

Iceman what do you not understand about STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD. If you'd like, i can PM moderators and let them deal with you
Just the fact that you seem to think you can call people names without any remorse. By the looks of your previous post history, this seems like nothing new.

Old 04-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dammmn, id be all over this if i had my wheels already. bump for the seller.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Iceman8
Just the fact that you seem to think you can call people names without any remorse. By the looks of your previous post history, this seems like nothing new.
Dude, i call people names that post the most pointless comments on my FS thread... This isnt tell me how to sell my exhaust OR tell me what you think of my exhaust. stop posting here

Old 04-15-2009, 02:36 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Nice exhaust...what's all the fuss about anyway?

Old 04-17-2009, 02:31 AM
Thanks man, nothin really, i just keep askin iceman to stop posting in the thread but he does it anyway... But congrats winning best team at HIN bro.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Fast Intentions Intimidator Exhaust *Stainless version*