HKS TWIN POWER DLi 2 - PRICED TO SELL!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 02:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HKS TWIN POWER DLi 2 - PRICED TO SELL!!!

As you all know my FI plan didn't go through because of the pesky economy . Anyway, I bought this over a year ago and had it on my car for about 6months and now I decided to sell it because I may get called in to go to war... again... It has minor wear and tear GOOD to VERY GOOD and in working condition. HKS may still honor their warranty, I'm not sure if it's lifetime...

Anyway, shipping will be for 48 contiguous US only. I will ship overseas but seller has to be PAYPAL VERIFIED and will pay extra on shipping/insurance, etc. etc.. And AGAIN I will only accept verified Paypal buyers. Priced to sell, ebay sells them for 500+ bucks! I'm selling for more than 50% off :icon9: DIBS NOT VALID first who sends payment gets it... Buy it now!!! Thanks guys for looking...

HKS LINK: http://www.hksusa.com/products/more.asp?id=840

Twin Power DLI II

The Twin Power ignition amplifier incorporates both the CDI and transistor method ignition to provide optimum spark duration and maximum voltage output, resulting in crisper throttle response and a smoother engine powerband. DLI II Types are vehicle application specific for Direct Ignition engines that utilize incorporated internal igniters and coils. (CARB E.O. # D-186-29)

The Twin Power ignition amplifier incorporates both the CDI and transistor method ignition to provide optimum spark duration and maximum voltage output, resulting in crisper throttle response and a smoother engine powerband. The CDI method, capacity discharge ignition, provides maximum voltage by transferring all stored energy in the capacitor to the ignition coil so that the ignition current can buildup quickly, thus making the Twin Power very effective in the higher revs where a normal spark would tend to diminish. This strong rapid spark prevents the high rpm ignition miss that reduces peak power. The transistorized method generates high voltage by using transistors to cut off current to the coil, thus allowing for a long energy discharge. This longer spark duration allows the Twin Power to improve lower RPM throttle response and torque. The combination of the CDI and the transistor method incorporates two distinct systems into one high performance unit, hence the designation of Twin Power. The Twin Power produces a spark output that is typically 1.5-2.5 stronger than of the stock ignition system and consumes about 35% less power input than other ignition amplifiers. Each compact and attractive Twin power unit is constructed of durable anodized aluminum and sealed to prevent corrosion from moisture. General wiring harnesses are included in each unit to aid in installation and mounting. Vehicle Specific wiring harnesses are also available for certain models to further aid in installations that require intricate integration.(CARB E.O. # D-186-29)

Dimensions: All Twin Power Units, except for DLI II, are 91mm (L) x 80mm (W) x 34.5mm (H) and weighs Approximately 430g (~15.2oz)

Note: HKS Twin Power Units are not compatible with Non-Resistor Spark Plugs

*HKS Twin Power ignition amplifiers have been designed to work with vehicles utilizing the OEM ignition system, fuel management, Engine Control Module (ECM) or Electronic Control Unit (ECU) and with vehicles equipped with the HKS F-Con Engine Management system. HKS cannot guarantee compatibility with other aftermarket manufacturer's products.

P.S. my left arm and one kidney is also for sale j/p

225 SHIPPED FIRM!!!

Attached Thumbnails HKS TWIN POWER DLi 2 - PRICED TO SELL!!!-image00001.jpg   HKS TWIN POWER DLi 2 - PRICED TO SELL!!!-image00002.jpg   HKS TWIN POWER DLi 2 - PRICED TO SELL!!!-image00003.jpg   HKS TWIN POWER DLi 2 - PRICED TO SELL!!!-image00004.jpg  

Last edited by bumble_zzz; 04-11-2009 at 02:14 AM. Reason: PI
Old 04-11-2009, 11:27 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts
great price!! wish you were around when I bought mine...

Old 04-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow Thats a great deal...bump for you GL.

Old 04-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Received 84 Likes on 54 Posts
money in hand send pm if still available

Old 04-26-2009, 12:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks guys... HKS DLI 2 NOW SOLD!!!