Testing Waters: Flawless 20" Work Virianza T1s w/ Toyo T1R work varianza

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
^^^^HOLY....good observation!!! Thanks for catching this!! This dish itself is chrome, but the spokes/wheel itself isn't!! ugh..and I had even sent an offer! THANKYOU everyone for the observation, think I'll stick to actually orderin' them straight from Japan.

Old 08-24-2009, 06:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does he have less than 1k miles on the wheels and tires and are flawless? Also with 0 offset on an 11" rear does he even have a fender anymore? My Wheels sit flush with the fenders and do NOT rub. His car must of looked really funny.

Also I will need to check on the color name They are brushed on the spokes and have black on the outside and inner with a polished lip. You have to wait 4 months to get these from Japan as well as pay shipping etc. I am not going to sell if I dont get my asking price as I love these wheels, but could use the cash.

Originally Posted by slvrg05
asking too much , a local friend sold his varianzas with 0 offset in the rear for less.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by John6mt
Does he have less than 1k miles on the wheels and tires and are flawless? Also with 0 offset on an 11" rear does he even have a fender anymore? My Wheels sit flush with the fenders and do NOT rub. His car must of looked really funny.

Also I will need to check on the color name They are brushed on the spokes and have black on the outside and inner with a polished lip. You have to wait 4 months to get these from Japan as well as pay shipping etc. I am not going to sell if I dont get my asking price as I love these wheels, but could use the cash.

actually i've seen a few car's w/ 0 offsets..and no, it doesn't look "funny". Just because you wanted to avoid rolling your fenders does not mean that your offsets are the correct offsets for the car, it just depends how aggressive you want to go, and what modifications you're willing to make to get that stance to work successfully.

Also, out of every single quote I've gotten, the manufacturer always has quoted me "shipped", again, brand new wheels, same price you're asking, OH, and not to mention, 100% BC, not brushed spokes. I'm lucky you didn't accept my offer!

...GL w/ the sale

Old 08-26-2009, 12:12 AM
JZ
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G35 Coupe KY0
yea... these arent black chrome.

you must be on the east coast but you still paid a little too much

Old 08-27-2009, 12:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
can you post some larger pics? I cant get the feel for the stance.

Old 08-27-2009, 07:47 AM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
So they are not the rare black chrome? They are just the regular BP finish?

Last edited by WhosUrBuddiee; 08-27-2009 at 07:55 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
interested........Location????

Old 08-31-2009, 11:41 PM
Great looking wheels, but you definitely need to do some research and rethink your price John. You're not in the ballpark. I understand not wanting to take a huge loss, but in that case you should just keep them.

Old 09-01-2009, 02:35 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Definately BP (Black Polish) finish.

Same that I have on my Z (see avatar).

GLWS!

Old 09-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by | 1cleanG |
actually i've seen a few car's w/ 0 offsets..and no, it doesn't look "funny". Just because you wanted to avoid rolling your fenders does not mean that your offsets are the correct offsets for the car, it just depends how aggressive you want to go, and what modifications you're willing to make to get that stance to work successfully.

Also, out of every single quote I've gotten, the manufacturer always has quoted me "shipped", again, brand new wheels, same price you're asking, OH, and not to mention, 100% BC, not brushed spokes. I'm lucky you didn't accept my offer!

...GL w/ the sale
owned

Old 09-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

FYI: I have 0 offset on my Varianza T1S....and that's on a sedan. It looks funky at the moment a lil because it needs a little more pull. It's on a 10.5", but still, if we're talking about an 11 with 0 offset on a coupe, it could still be more aggressive and look right. You don't always have to use wide and thick tires Anyhow, GLWS.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
$2400?

Old 09-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Originally Posted by Drowe303
owned
Ok but they do not come with like new name brand tires $1150 + shipping mounted and balanced (which costs money as well usually $25+ per tire= over $100 right there) and wait time is ZERO! dealers say the wait is about a month if they do not have it in stock (which is usually the case) then "its stuck at customs" which takes another month or so. They are the Black Polish, which im my opinion look better than black chrome.

UN-owned.

again people, like I said I am in no rush to sell and am not going to sell if I do not get the price I want, so if you cant afford them go buy the Sevas s55 and call it a day, you get what you pay for.

Thanks

Old 09-04-2009, 01:40 AM
Originally Posted by GTreeFive
can you post some larger pics? I cant get the feel for the stance.
send me a PM with your email address I can email you a pic.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:49 AM
Ok but they do not come with like new name brand tires $1150 + shipping mounted and balanced (which costs money as well usually $25+ per tire= over $100 right there) and wait time is ZERO! dealers say the wait is about a month if they do not have it in stock (which is usually the case) then "its stuck at customs" which takes another month or so. They are the Black Polish, which im my opinion look better than black chrome.

UN-owned.

again people, like I said I am in no rush to sell and am not going to sell if I do not get the price I want, so if you cant afford them go buy the Sevas s55 and call it a day, you get what you pay for.

Thanks

LOL! You want to play this game?

Each and every one of the dealers had quotes with tires, which MOUNTING and BALANCING were FREE. and yeah, "WAIT TIME IS ZERO" as you said.

Black Polish...over Black Chrome? ....not in a million years bud.

BC<BP ANNNNYDAY

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Testing Waters: Flawless 20" Work Virianza T1s w/ Toyo T1R work varianza