FS: 7" touchscreen/carputer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 09:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
7" touchscreen/carputer

FS: Custom 7" touchscreen and carputer

Price: Asking 700.00, but WILLING TO NEGOTIATE, open to all offers!!!

This is a complete carputer setup for 05-06 G35 Coupe. The touchscreen is custom fabbed and mounted in the cubby, ready for direct install into your ride. The screen features a custom brushed aluminum frame to match the inlay around the factory radio. The pc is in a custom case that looks like an aftermarket car stereo amp. It features a 1.6GHz intel atom dual core processor, mini ATX power supply (runs off 12V so there is no need to worry about power converters) 2GB ram, 160GB hd. This also includes the pac adapter to integrate the system into the existing car stereo so you can use the volume control on the wheel as well as the factory stereo. I am also including a usb gps unit that simply plugs into the pc. The computer is currently running win XP with frodo as the front end. For navigation, it is loaded with iGuidance and works perfectly!!!! This is an all in one media center for your car....music, movies, GPS, and more at the touch of a finger. I recently sold my G and now have no use for this system. I had it in the car for 4 months. The purchaser would need a vga cable and rca cables to connect the screen to the pc. Small wires to connect into the existing 12V power in the trunk is required as well and will only cost a few bucks. I had about 1200 invested in the system and as stated above, there is an asking price but I AM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE HEAVILY with serious inquiries.

Please feel free to PM with any and all questions, I would be glad to answer them!!!!

There are more pics in my photo album...I tried to post pics of the items as well as what it looked like in my car!!!

Last edited by blankline9; 11-26-2009 at 09:22 PM. Reason: spelling errors
Old 11-27-2009, 08:52 AM
PM'd ya

Old 11-28-2009, 11:25 AM
Sale pending

Old 12-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Sold!

Old 12-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
shucks, totally would have jumped at this

Old 12-08-2009, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by blankline9
Sold!
Haha, the sound of victory!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.