FS: 18" x 7.5" Lowenhart (Maido) MD1 Wheels/Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
18" x 7.5" Lowenhart (Maido) MD1 Wheels/Tires

Hi,

Up for sale in this auction is a set of 18" x 7.5" Lowenhart MD1 wheels in a 5 x 114.3 +43JJ offset. These wheels were on my fathers Infiniti I35 and they looked great. The wheels were the also the perfect offset for the Infiniti I35 they were on.

Minor Road Rash

Minor Road Rash

The wheels have Lowenhart centercaps but I believe the original manufacturer was Maido. Really they are the same company, different name. When these wheels were purchased a few years ago; they cost over $2000 for the wheels alone; I believe each wheel retailed at $700+ which did not include tires.

Basically, these wheels have been sitting in my parents garage for the past year+. They sold the car and now the wheels have to go. The wheels are in perfect condition from a functional standpoint. By that, I mean there are no bent rims or any issues that would cause the wheels to drive poorly. Cosmetically, the chrome on the wheels is in less than perfect condition. The chrome is fading and flaking. This is most likely because they sat for so long in my parents garage. NOTE: Wheels were stored indoors.

The tires are Kumho Ecsta's and they appear to still have some tread left although I'm unsure of the tires actual condition since they have been sitting for a while.

The chrome is in pretty tough condition but these wheels still look good regardless. There are some options which could make these wheels look new such as re-chroming them or even powdercoating them which is generally about $50-$100/wheel. If the buyer wants; I can get these powdercoated for them if they want.

I prefer local pickup in Houston, TX (Zip: 77003); however, I will ship at buyers request. Please understand these wheels/tires are heavy and will be expensive to ship. Shipping costs is based on other auctions and is lower than average at $175 in the lower 48 states.

If you have any questions; please message me and I will get back to you right away. Also, if you are local, feel free to set up an appointment to view the wheels prior to bidding.

NOTE: I have these up on ebay now so you could get them off the auction as well. I need these gone so make an offer.

Thanks,

Michael