Built G35TT with many extras

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Built G35TT with many extras

Well it's come time to sell the G35. I have decided to go into the Army for flight school so this is one of my possessions I am going to be selling.

03 G35 6mt 29,xxx miles
Car has to be sold before I leave. The car is having the new darton sleeves installed right now along with the Arias extreme duty pistons and Cosworth HG. It previously had the stock HG and the first Arias pistons. A ringland went bad so I decided to sleeve it and go with the Arias extreme duty pistons. It also has a spoiler depot rear lip spoiler on it and comes with a brand new 20G Ipod since the system is already set up with a holster for it. More pictures will be posted shortly but for now get more info here. It has dynoed at over 500whp but now will be setup for much more power. It is now running a Koyo Radiator(thick version) and Greddy radiator breather tank(same setup SGP runs to constantly purge system for high hp VQ's). It will have an Emanage Ultimate and the J&S will be taken out and Wastegate relocation kit with dump tubes will be installed. Tranny only has 3k miles and is the 008 version since Infiniti replaced my stock 005 because it was grinding gears.

I have well over $40k in the car and the car is worth over $25k. I am asking minimum $38k. I have a very well respected installer working on the Car: Larry McNeil of Innovations performance. He did Hulk Hogan's two Supras that were recently in a magazine and has done numerous other show and race cars. He can verify all things installed and has agreed to talk to any serious buyers about the car.
My email is niknala@gmail.com
Info on the car found here: http://www.innovationsperformance.co.../alang35tt.php