F/S Stillen Sedan Catback Exhaust only 1/2 day old

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F/S Stillen Sedan Catback Exhaust only 1/2 day old

F/S: A stillen catback exhaust system for the sedan (new generation). This system was only used for 1/2 a day, and was installed by yorkville infiniti. Im selling it for $1050. I prefer a local GTA pickup. PM me or email me at kyletheman@gmail.com Here is a description of the exhaust directly from stillens website:

*NEW AND IMPROVED - SAME GREAT POWER NOW WITH QUIETER TONE** The Infiniti G35 Sedan gets a big boost in performance with the addition of STILLEN's Cat-back Exhaust System. This latest design will fit any 2003-2005 G35 Sedan, RWD or AWD. The original system yielded tremendous power but at a higher sound level than we normally look for. Our tireless R & D team has refined the exhaust to come up with one that is quieter than its predecessor without reducing any performance gains. This stainless steel cat-back exhaust system will increase your sedan's performance by 21-23 hp and 21-23 lbs ft. of torque - at the rear wheels! Twin resonators are employed. This is a 100% Stainless Steel system with dual path piping and a, single muffler system that uses Stillen's distinctive X pipe to promote exhaust scavenging as well as balancing pressure. With only 4 pieces to install this system weighs in at 13 lbs. less than the stock exhaust and offers a precise fit on any Sedan trim level. Polished pieces include the twin resonators & muffler while twin polished Stainless tips finish off the system for a great look.

Old 04-15-2006, 12:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold