Brand New Universal Vertical/lambo Door Kit!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brand New Universal Vertical/lambo Door Kit!

I have about 15 pieces left in stock of the Vertical/Lambo Door Kit, and am selling them extreeemely cheap. $600 with shipping (insurance included) via UPS Ground. These are universal and require professional installation. It is not a bolt-on kit. You can check my online store out at: www.caraudiodistributor.net and take a look at my 100% feedback. We accept payment via Paypal and only ship to confirmed addresses. Otherwise, the money will be refunded back to you. I have a picture of this kit on a F150. Check it out. The picture quality didnt come out clear because it was taken from a camera phone. PM me for more info.

Car Audio Distributor
www.caraudiodistributor.net
Email: caraudio@caraudiodistributor.net

Attached Thumbnails Brand New Universal Vertical/lambo Door Kit!-photo_032806_004.jpg  
Old 05-10-2006, 02:16 PM
are you sure this lambo door is good for the g35 coupe because all the universal ones arent good for it

Old 05-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Yes, this will work with the G35 Coupe, but requires welding and professional installation. If you have never installed vertical door kits, I would strongly discourage anyone to do this themselves. Please get it professionally installed. I'll be honest with you guys, the G35 is one of the hardest vehicles to install this unit on, but it is do-able. I will have my vertical door kit installed within a couple months. Reason why its gonna take so long is because I'm getting lottttss of stuff done to my car.