Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

2 hours to install the USA SPEC PA-11 just cuz i have the navi?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 hours to install the USA SPEC PA-11 just cuz i have the navi?

Ok so i went to this audio shop in national city and they're trying to charge me $80 bucks to install my ipod adapter, a member from this forum recommended the place but he got the tvandnav2go and rear view camera installled. I just want the ipod adapter installed. I went to another place and the guy said 40 bucks and it would take 45-60 min. The only reason i haven't gone is because i dont know if they've worked on a G before. I mean how would they know how to dissamble the dash and all that crap i've seen a few DIY's but never for the USA SPEC or a 03 6mt. Sometimes i just feel like trying it myself but what tools would i need and where to plug the things in.

Old 08-03-2006, 12:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
check back like 2 or 3 months on the posts in this sub forum and there is a DIY for you guys.....thats the guide i used and did it in less than an hour...its all simple stupid really....everything plugs into each other