Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

HIN?!?! what do judges....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 03:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by caskyline
HIN events do suck for someone who does care.Unfortunatly you do need to know the judges.It is not all about the rule book or display of the car.If they did follow those guidlines,I know my cars would have won in the past.I do understand guidelines and know how to display a car.I have been doing this for 20 years.I have judged many car shows before as well.So I fully understand what is needed.From my experience HIN does not follow their guidelines for the average person.
the truth shall set you free!

Old 10-26-2006, 03:27 PM
rbm
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dara sodano g35

Originally Posted by Triji
Cool, Thank you very much...

And that is a very good link, thanks Moog...

Now where can I see this persons car at (Dara Sodano)

They are the points leader so far... I want to see what more I need to do
It is just a hobby thats it, have fun building your car enjoy meeting new people. the judging at the higher level is BS. I do not recomend investing to much time in NCCA they will allways let you down. Having a best infiniti title means nothing you still wake up broke the next morning because you spent all your cash on the car. Dara sodano Havoline g35 will not ever be at another HIN NCCA event due to political opinions. I wish the best to all car builders hope what happend to Dara Sodano does not happen to anyone elese

Old 10-26-2006, 08:16 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What happened to Dara ?I am interested to hear what happened.

Old 10-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Little stuff like painted core support, battery covers, valve cover, stuff like that scores brownie points with the judges =P and keep it custom as far as audio goes.. Go for a Clean VIP look =) assuming you cant run your lights check with your HIN director to see if you can use a charger or something instead. they let us do that at the LA HIN 06.. you'll score major points if you can light everything up but make sure there are no hot spots and dont let the judges see the bulb =)

other then that have fun and check out the other bad *** rides and meet the owners. there was some guy with a Twin Turbo F-360.. damn that thing was sooo sexy

Old 12-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by rbm
It is just a hobby thats it, have fun building your car enjoy meeting new people. the judging at the higher level is BS. I do not recomend investing to much time in NCCA they will allways let you down. Having a best infiniti title means nothing you still wake up broke the next morning because you spent all your cash on the car. Dara sodano Havoline g35 will not ever be at another HIN NCCA event due to political opinions. I wish the best to all car builders hope what happend to Dara Sodano does not happen to anyone elese
what happened?

Old 12-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
I actually judged a few shows. They will inspect you car for cleanliness everywhere, even the undercarrige, wheels down to a tee, tire treadds, creativity, paint and body work, exhaust, if you have i.c.e and your trunk is open make sure you have a clean wiring installation. They also check for safety. If you need more info pm me too much to list. There are also a few different catergories.