Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

iPod integration to 2007 coupe questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 10:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iPod integration to 2007 coupe questions

Hi guys, I'm picking up a 2007 DG 6mt coupe next week and am interested in an iPod integration. The car will have the Premium audio with a nav.

I've been searching/reading threads for the past several days about the USAspec and factory integration kits, but noticed that most of the websites/posts are regarding G35's up to 2006. Can anyone recommend what they feel the best kit available for a 2007 6mt is? Also, I would *like* to have display on the nav the currently playing track and be able to utilize the steering wheel controls, but the nav display is not crucial. Any recommendations?

Old 05-27-2007, 09:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mitsu3kgtsl
Hi guys, I'm picking up a 2007 DG 6mt coupe next week and am interested in an iPod integration. The car will have the Premium audio with a nav.

I've been searching/reading threads for the past several days about the USAspec and factory integration kits, but noticed that most of the websites/posts are regarding G35's up to 2006. Can anyone recommend what they feel the best kit available for a 2007 6mt is? Also, I would *like* to have display on the nav the currently playing track and be able to utilize the steering wheel controls, but the nav display is not crucial. Any recommendations?
I bought the Nissan iPod box that plugs into the SAT harness in the trunk. I like it, had if for only 2 months. I missed my Alpine, so I just went the Double Din route. I still have the iPod box, and the Sirius Box if interested. PM me.