Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some pics of my sedan set up. Part 1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
Some pics of my sedan set up. Part 1

Ok after getting the wire colors figured out, all new wires run to each door, and building a raised floor to hide the amp, I finally finished everything. I got a set of Infinity Kappa perfects for the fronts and grabbed a decent set of polks for the rear. I found a nice spot inside the door panel itself and used velcrow to hold the crossover and it seemed to work out good. I used a die grinder to ream out the factory tweeter and with a little grind and fit im pretty happy with how it came out. I think it looks pretty close to factory. Im happy the Bose is finally on the my tool box and not in my car lol. Its nice and loud now and it doesnt distort like a ****. Anyone who is ungrading your speakers do youself a favor and get the spacers from the guy on my350z. They come with all the hardware and fit perfect.

Attached Thumbnails Some pics of my sedan set up. Part 1-door-speakers.jpg   Some pics of my sedan set up. Part 1-inside-pics2.jpg   Some pics of my sedan set up. Part 1-inside-pics3.jpg   Some pics of my sedan set up. Part 1-inside-pics-6.jpg   Some pics of my sedan set up. Part 1-inside-pics-4.jpg