Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

sound setups

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 12:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sound setups

ok, all i gotta say is that on saturday, i turn my car over to excell audio, off palatine on rand rd. This place has won 1st place in 36 national cometitions, and took 2nd in 2 world competitions. These guys have pure talent, and are hte best at what they do, if you want a sound set up at the best price, with the sickest stuff that you would only imagine like some famous person to have seriously go here. We mapped out everythign for my car, what we were going to do with it and everything. My car goes in on Saturday, and im getting it back the following Friday. The guy David, said that he wanted to take his time on it, test it and make sure everythign is perfect, i am gettting a vinal vinish so that it matches the intioror too. I really cant wait to pu tin my 10' eclipse titaniums in, with my to 750 watt amps, its gonna be sick. Ill post pictures asap, and if you have any questions send me a message or post up.

sound setups

ok, all i gotta say is that on saturday, i turn my car over to excell audio, off palatine on rand rd. This place has won 1st place in 36 national cometitions, and took 2nd in 2 world competitions. These guys have pure talent, and are hte best at what they do, if you want a sound set up at the best price, with the sickest stuff that you would only imagine like some famous person to have seriously go here. We mapped out everythign for my car, what we were going to do with it and everything. My car goes in on Saturday, and im getting it back the following Friday. The guy David, said that he wanted to take his time on it, test it and make sure everythign is perfect, i am gettting a vinal vinish so that it matches the intioror too. I really cant wait to pu tin my 10' eclipse titaniums in, with my to 750 watt amps, its gonna be sick. Ill post pictures asap, and if you have any questions send me a message or post up.

sound setups

sound setups

sound setups

Old 05-22-2004, 08:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: sound setups

what kind of system are you putting in? everyday system or competition systems? seven days isnt excatly long time to install an decent system.

03 coupe 5AT DG/G premium,performance,avic-n1

Old 05-23-2004, 01:46 AM

7 days, about 5 hours per day of work, thats 35 hours into one system man, thats more than enough time dude if you think about it, its 2 10' eclipse titaniums with 2 850 watt amps, trust me these guys are as best as it gets.

7 days, about 5 hours per day of work, thats 35 hours into one system man, thats more than enough time dude if you think about it, its 2 10' eclipse titaniums with 2 850 watt amps, trust me these guys are as best as it gets.

Old 05-23-2004, 01:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they gonna put in whole system or just pair subs and amps? what kind of box is it? come on!!! more details...

03 coupe 5AT DG/G premium,performance,avic-n1

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: sound setups