Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dashboard /side light not working on sedan 05

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Dashboard /side light not working on sedan 05

Hello everyone this is my first post in this great site & i been coming here for advices & where to get anything i need & first of all i wanna say thx for such of great & helpfull site. Anyways i been trying to install an alpine CDA-9884 becuase i dont like the boss radio so i decide to start doing that myself. I have alittle of experience on dimounting & installing radios but this time im stuck & i dont know what to do while i was instaling it i lose my focus & i touch the Orange ( illumination ) & the red cable ( ignition ) & my dashboard light went out i was like wow this sucks so i checked the fuses & of them was burn i was like well this could be it but guess what IT WASENT i was like pls shoot me now i didn't care it was like 2 am & i need it to finish installing the new head unit. So i keep going & i did it again LOL now my lights on the front side ( the signals light dont start they work when i put the signal to turn but they dont work if i turn them on ) & the lights on my sterring wheel died too so i was like man .................... so i checked the fuses again & they seem to be fine can't find any burn fuse , i restarted my battery ... nothing i checked for everything that can be wrong & now i dont know what to do ... & honestly i dont wanna take it to a dealer cause they may charge me alot of money & it was my mistake & i think i can fix it with the right direction BTW my car is a G35x 05 with nav. so if anyone have any advice for me or any idea what can that be it will be really apretiate !!!! ( english not my first lenguaje sorry if i dont make sence or for the typos) thx u for your time on reading this post.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:31 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts