Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Finisher" help please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
"Finisher" help please

What is the "finisher"? How does it control radio and temperture controls?
Which fuse controls the finisher? How much should it cost to replace the finisher? Have there been recalls on this part? '03 G 35 Sedan. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Old 04-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you talking about the front of the center console where your temperature controls are and your radio controls are? is yours not working in some way?

are both the radio and the HVAC system not working?

Anything else not working in your vehicle?

Old 04-06-2009, 07:32 AM
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
This is correct. I wrote the the service manager and since this happened at the dealer and not on my own they are assisting me via warrenty. The warrenty on my G has expired but they are cutting me some slack. If it occurred when I was driving I would have to poney up the coin. I think it's the best I can do under these circumstances. Others might find the parts and do it themselves, that's out of the question for me. Thank you for your response. In hindsight I would do things differently, but hindsight is always 20/20. lol Thanks for your response.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.