Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oem navigation Parts List

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 12:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oem navigation Parts List

Hi im new here and it seems this subject is very contreversial. I have an 04
6mt sport coupe with no navi. I have been researching this topic for about a week now and i find a little more everyday. It still seems though that there is no complete diy or detailed write-up for this. I want the oem navi for my car because it is so clean yet discrete. I have seen a couple ppl tried this and got it to work but different ppl did it different ways. I would like to start off just by askin what parts i need i mean i know gps antenna, dvd rom, headunit and display screen with all harnesses and pigtails attached if able. Im stuck as to which car i need them from. Can i use an 06 cuz i see that they have minor updates over previous models. I also see on ebay that something is different between the sport suspension and non sport suspension navi systems but what it is i dont know. plz help me i just dont want to buy the wrong system.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Want NAV also

I have a 07 G35x with the display screen for audio and status. Can I use that screen for NAV installation or do I need to replace the whole unit? I'm also interested in seeing what it takes to upgrade my system to NAV, if possible.