Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

stock head unit problems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 10:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stock head unit problems

hi,

i have the non bose head unit, and the problem that just started is that i cant seem to play any cd's, burned or orginal cd's, it doesnt seem to play. all i get is "check disk." i was wondering if anyone has experienced this problem with there head unit. if so any recommendations to resolve the problem before i have the dealer look at it.

thanks!

Old 03-13-2005, 08:10 PM
_G_
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by twilightG35
hi,

i have the non bose head unit, and the problem that just started is that i cant seem to play any cd's, burned or orginal cd's, it doesnt seem to play. all i get is "check disk." i was wondering if anyone has experienced this problem with there head unit. if so any recommendations to resolve the problem before i have the dealer look at it.

thanks!
My G just started doing that very same thing two days ago. I called the dealer and they're going to order a new unit and replace it under warranty. They said it happens quite alot. If your car is still under warranty, I say take it in.

Old 03-13-2005, 09:21 PM
Location: Centerburg, Ohio (the geographical center of the Buckeye State)
Received 19 Likes on 4 Posts
the HU's are the same Clarion deck for both the "premium" and "non-premium" systems....

I agree..take it into your service dept. and also complain when Infiniti surveys you for vehicle quality and customer service. They will listen as they did by at least adding mp3 capability for the 05's.

doc