Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

G35 Bluetooth and HTC Hero

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G35 Bluetooth and HTC Hero

Okay, about two months ago, I got the HTC Hero phone, which Infiniti recommends for my G. Well, it was great until I did the software update, now it's almost useless. Infiniti tells me the 2.1 version is what they tested, and it worked, but the update is now the 2.2 version, and it doesn't work properly with the Hero. It pairs just fine, says it's connected, rings through the sound system, actually interrupts the music, like it's answering, but....I can't hear them and they can't hear me. HTC says they are aware of the problem, and are trying to fix it, this really bugs me, and they say there is no way to revert to the 2.1. Sprint, of course, says I am the only one to complain about this, yeah, right. If Infiniti is aware of this, and HTC, Sprint must also be aware. Damn, I'm seriously thinking about going back to my Sanyo 3200, it worked great with the bluetooth in my car and headset...Why can't this crap be standardized????