FS[SoCal]: 10" Subwoofer Enclosure for G35 Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 06:01 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
pm your prices for the spacers... picked up.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:15 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Best price picked up? Also, any pics of the box in the trunk? Looks like a pretty big box...

Random question, have you found a way to control the shedding on your dog haha I have a husky too and its such a pain with him shedding all the time

Old 08-16-2011, 03:57 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nghiars
pm your prices for the spacers... picked up.
Like $90 each set? One of the sets has some rusting on it but its just from normal wear and tear...had em on for less than 10k..Let me know if that sounds fair if not maybe we can work somethng out!

Originally Posted by jake.millz32
box dimensions?
Try to get exact dimensions for you tomorrow...Gimme a day or so my bad

Originally Posted by KingCobra
Best price picked up? Also, any pics of the box in the trunk? Looks like a pretty big box...

Random question, have you found a way to control the shedding on your dog haha I have a husky too and its such a pain with him shedding all the time
I'll show you some husky love if you pick it up! Let me know haha

I dont have pics in the trunk but it was really really snug (with the carpet under it)...I remember in the beginning I thought I couldnt even fit it with the carpet in the trunk..but later I fit it fine with the carpet just had to push it in there kinda tight..Hope that gave you a good idea of how snug it is...anyways its not that big at all..I was actually really surprised at how loud the 10W6 was in there...Utilized the space pretty nicely in my trunk when I had it so I was happy..So its small but I'll get more definate dimensions for you tomorrow for you and the the guy above^

And about the husky shedding yeah its always there no matter where I go all year round haha...just something you gotta live with to have one of these beautiful animals...

But id say mine sheds less than most other huskys I've seen/met...I use the shampoo thats special for shedding and also the shedding conditioner...They have it at Petsmart too and it has a Husky on the picture for the product...it works real good and makes my dog smell pretty damn good when hes all cleaned up...And in between washes I "de-shed" or brush him with this thing called the Furminator...I paid like $60 bucks for this little deshedder but check out slickdeals or amazon they got em for less than $20 these days...but even at $60 its the best thing I ever bought for my dog..Anyways I use the Furminator before showering and then only once or twice a week to get the extra hair off to maintain it and he always looks good..Let me know if you have any other questions would love to see a picture of your dog...I love all huskys!!

Old 08-16-2011, 04:03 AM
Hey and actually I do have a pic with it in the trunk...

Sorry its one of the only pics I could find on this computer but its when I first wired it up..I had a piece of crap amp in there to test and make sure everything was working..so it looks messy so my bad lol

Attached Thumbnails 10" Subwoofer Enclosure for G35 Coupe-301385_948211709034_6307342_41930435_7627675_n.jpg  
Old 08-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Thanks for the update sir, the box looks pretty good, but now that I think about it, when I do travel I barely have any space to start off with, with all the luggage and stuff, so this will make it even tighter in the tiny trunk we have...

I think I might just look into the 4080 or whatever their called boxes that go on the side and are pretty small...

Your box def looks good tho, I'm just not sure I can get away with taking up all that space.

Thanks for the info on the husky, yeah i also do have the deshedding and the furminator, but I think i just need to brush him a lot more so he doesnt shed so much....it really does take a lot to own huskies....is your husky stubborn like mine? lol i read huskies in general are stubborn...mine isnt 100% husky tho, hes a mix but I'm not even sure with what lol, ill post a pic when I get a chance

Old 08-22-2011, 04:39 AM
Originally Posted by KingCobra
Thanks for the update sir, the box looks pretty good, but now that I think about it, when I do travel I barely have any space to start off with, with all the luggage and stuff, so this will make it even tighter in the tiny trunk we have...

I think I might just look into the 4080 or whatever their called boxes that go on the side and are pretty small...

Your box def looks good tho, I'm just not sure I can get away with taking up all that space.

Thanks for the info on the husky, yeah i also do have the deshedding and the furminator, but I think i just need to brush him a lot more so he doesnt shed so much....it really does take a lot to own huskies....is your husky stubborn like mine? lol i read huskies in general are stubborn...mine isnt 100% husky tho, hes a mix but I'm not even sure with what lol, ill post a pic when I get a chance
Yeah 4080 box is a good idea it def saves a lot of space...Def recommend it for the small trunk the Coupe if you need to put rear seats down etc..Adn yeah its a lots a time to take care of huskys they are attention ******!! Mine is stubborn to do tricks or listen to me unless there is food or treats waiting for him..then hes willing to do all the tricks he knows (sit, lay down, spin, play dead, rollover, and some more)...but hes def stubborn guy sometimes

Post pics of your dog when you get a chance

Anyone looking for an enclosure let me kno its still available for pickup...Make me an offer picked up!!

^BUMP

Old 11-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Bump to the top...anyone interested? Open to offers!!

Can drop off in Socal if your relatively close to me...let me know

Old 11-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Where are you in socal? Im in the valley. Did you have to remove the tire and all that stuff to fit the box ? Anyways $70 thanks. Cash ready

Old 12-13-2011, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by RubensG
Where are you in socal? Im in the valley. Did you have to remove the tire and all that stuff to fit the box ? Anyways $70 thanks. Cash ready
Im located in the OC...

You dont have to remove anything to fit the box...just fits easily by sliding it into the trunk

If you havent already found a box please let me knw if your still interested..

Old 12-13-2011, 04:57 PM
BUMP!

Looking to make some room in my garage so if anyone is interested please let me know...willing to go cheaper

Old 12-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Old 12-19-2011, 11:22 PM
To the top!

Old 12-21-2011, 11:08 PM
pmed

Old 01-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Bump to the top!

Old 01-16-2012, 05:32 AM
_
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Nice box. Only if this was for 2 10's.
glws op

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS[SoCal]: 10" Subwoofer Enclosure for G35 Coupe