Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Metra install 95 7605

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Metra install 95 7605

Hi everyone

I was given this Metra din adapter Part # 95 7605 to install a double din radio and replace my factory HU. However I do NOT have the climate control cable. Can you please let me know where I can purchase this independently? Metra isn't ANY help at all they all seem to hate their job and take it out on their customer I truly dislike them. I'm an engineer/technician myself and I requested a wiring diagram or schematic to wire this myself pin for pin and they wouldn't even assist me with that. Their response was basically that I needed to purchase a whole new kit before they could help me. I'm extremely frustrated at this point. Please help me out if you guys can.

Much appreciated.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Gentle Manne of Leisure

Received 1,038 Likes on 611 Posts
Your best bet is to call nicely and tell them that you accidentally yanked several of the wires from the harness and you want to buy a new wire to replace it.

This will help you with quite a few of the wires:

Another that might be of use:

If you're nice to a local car audio shop, they might be able to let you check one out to get whatever you can't figure out with the photos.