Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Parrot Bluetooth removal help ASAP !!

Old 06-19-2019, 03:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 g35x sedan
Parrot Bluetooth removal help ASAP !!

I have an 04 g35x Sedan . My battery keeps draining after I replaced the battery and terminals . I have an old parrot Bluetooth that I figure is connected to the radio . Iím guessing itís parasitic drawing the battery when itís on sleep mode . I canít find videos to remove the parrot or the radio . Help please ! Also did anyone else run into his issue ?

Old 06-19-2019, 03:53 PM
BANNED!!!
Received 815 Likes on 749 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Was your battery draining BEFORE you replaced the battery and terminals? Typically the number 1 cause of battery drain is from the cd changer, pull the fuse and see if the discharge goes away, then you will know exactly which circuit to troubleshoot.

If you can't find videos about removing the radio I'm shocked, there are hundreds of thousands of them on youtube just type in "g35 stereo removal" and let the games begin.

Moving this thread to the appropriate Audio/Visual subforum.

The following users liked this post:
Sl33zyvq (06-19-2019)
Old 06-19-2019, 03:58 PM
2004 g35x sedan
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Was your battery draining BEFORE you replaced the battery and terminals? Typically the number 1 cause of battery drain is from the cd changer, pull the fuse and see if the discharge goes away, then you will know exactly which circuit to troubleshoot.

If you can't find videos about removing the radio I'm shocked, there are hundreds of thousands of them on youtube just type in "g35 stereo removal" and let the games begin.

Moving this thread to the appropriate Audio/Visual subforum.

Yes my battery was drawing before I replaced the battery and the terminals . It was doing the same thing now with the original battery

Old 06-19-2019, 03:59 PM
Received 36 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Sl33zyvq View Post
I have an 04 g35x Sedan . My battery keeps draining after I replaced the battery and terminals . I have an old parrot Bluetooth that I figure is connected to the radio . Iím guessing itís parasitic drawing the battery when itís on sleep mode . I canít find videos to remove the parrot or the radio . Help please ! Also did anyone else run into his issue ?
I had one in my old '04 Coupe. It was installed by a shop, but ultimately was pretty easy to remove when I installed my own aftermarket head unit. There was no splicing done, etc. and there were just some additional wires clipped into the main radio harness.
If you look in the Audio Video & Electronics forum (https://g35driver.com/forums/audio-v...lectronics-20/) you'll find good DIY for removing the radio, etc.as well as youtube. Lots of videos on youtube for removing the radio and for the Parrot bluetooth kits (usually Mki9200).

Old 06-19-2019, 04:27 PM
2004 g35x sedan

Do I go under the hood and remove that fuse ?

Old 06-19-2019, 07:19 PM
BANNED!!!
Received 815 Likes on 749 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
No, driver side footwell there is an access panel to Fuse Block - J/B which handles all the stuff like the radio.