Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

My XBOX install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 06:51 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lookin good!!

Old 06-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by g35driver05
CKwick... I have both XBMC and XBPM... i was only able to create playlist in XBMP not in XBMC.. I have alot of music videos on box.. adn wanted to use XBMC to make like a playlist of the videos.. do u how to make playlist on XBMC?

Alos how are u powering the xbox? Btw thanks for the idea bout the SPDT realy.. i tired it out works great!!! speaking of the SPDT i just need to use Thick wires for the 12+ from the batt and then the 12+ that goes to the inverter right?? the rest can be just small wires?

Thanks for all your help.
Not sure about the playlists yet. I haven't put any music on mine yet. I need to organize most of my music before I put it on the XBox.

As far as the wiring, you'll need to make sure the primary power wire and ground can support the current draw of the XBox itself.

Old 06-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Dang... That XBOX looks fully modded also huh... Mines don't have that screen looking thing... Looks Good...

Old 06-18-2005, 02:56 PM
Yeah, it's a front panel replacement that Xecuter offers. It's not needed, but looks cool. Can't really read the display as the contrast sucks(not like you can read it from inside the cabin anyways. It might be cool to extend the LCD display up to the dash somewhere as it does display some of the things it does depending on the program. And getting it to snap on correctly with all the wires behind it is a pill. I'll leave it on since I paid for it, but unless they switch to a better LCD or ytou can upgrade it, I wouldn't get too excited about it. The switches on the left side are nice, but perhaps too easy to mess with. They are there to switch the Bios banks and can easily be pressed. The small switch panel that comes with the Xecuter mod chip is ugly, but much harder to move the switch positions.

Old 06-24-2005, 10:39 PM
Not to bring back an old thread, but I figure the person I'm looking for may look in here.

To the person in Long Beach I am trying to help out (I forgot your SN), the 240sx BBQ tomorrow was postponed so don't expect to see me there (if you were planning to try and meet me there). If you still need help, PM me.