Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Photo Radar 'installation help'

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Looks like crap. And like it was stated before, it's illegal to cover your license plate with anything in CA.

What are you so worried about anyway? Do you make it a habit to run red lights?

I've never ran a red light before but my sister has ran 2 red lights and my Dad did it once. My sister and I are under my parents insurance rates becuase I'm only 21 and if I got my own insurance rates for G35 Coupe it would be really expensive! Right now I only pay $80 dollars a month for insurance for full coverage! However, with my sister and dad running red lights, insurance is getting more expensive!

I think I can modify this plastic cover to fit behind the license plate frame to make it look like there is no plastic thing on it. Does anyone think this would work or does the plastic frame have to cover the license plate and the license plate frame?

Old 10-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by DTrejo
I've never ran a red light before but my sister has ran 2 red lights and my Dad did it once. My sister and I are under my parents insurance rates becuase I'm only 21 and if I got my own insurance rates for G35 Coupe it would be really expensive! Right now I only pay $80 dollars a month for insurance for full coverage! However, with my sister and dad running red lights, insurance is getting more expensive!

I think I can modify this plastic cover to fit behind the license plate frame to make it look like there is no plastic thing on it. Does anyone think this would work or does the plastic frame have to cover the license plate and the license plate frame?
Regardless of whether it's behind or in front of the frame, you'll be able to tell the license plate is covered. I would just be extra careful when you're around the photo intersections. There are a few around where I live and I'm just very wary when I approach those intersections.