Do Not Buy From Wheelautothaus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Do Not Buy From Wheelautothaus

MODS PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS
I'm doing so that something may be resolved because of this. I do not want other to have to go through all of this.

Ok heres the story, I put an order for some Volk wheels around the end of May. and make a deposit for $800. And paid with paypal. Well comes around August and it about when they should be getting my rims. So over the next two weeks (Aug7-14) i make too large payments to cover the rest of the balance. At the time i'm thinking i'll be getting my rims soon. Well now Charles is saying he's waiting on Volks shippment to get there. So i gave it a week or so, Contact him again. (all contact was done through aim except for one phone call). So later one i say whats up no rims yet. Well over about a two week period he says something with his accounting department not letting him know things.

Well around end of September i say if i don't get my rims soon im gonna cancel. So he says he'll contact Volk and make sure they get them out. Well i told him too call as soon as he got that done. Which he did, from a restricted number which i didn't think anything of it. which now i think was kinda of weird. He said that Volk was gonna send out the shipment monday. And that he'll get me the confirmation number when the ship it. So i around mon, and tues if he had the number, and he's like i can't get hold of my salesman there.

So by the end of the week i say i just want to cancel and refund my money. And since i figured i didn't it paypal i figure it would be simple, just refund the 3 transactions i made. Well he says i'll let the accounting department now. Well everyday after that i ask him and he's like not sure, since the accouting department take care of it.

Well i sent them an email saying if they don't refund my money soon, i'm just going to file a claim. Well little to my knowledge there is a time limit. Which really puts me in a bad situation. So i told charles that im gonna have to file a claim with paypal we he said himself to do. Since there is a limit i could dispute any of the 3 transactions. I call paypal and see if there is any thing i can do. Well they said there is not much we can do try to contact your bank and do the claims there.

Well i went that route and only could get one of the transactions disputed.

Well all today i tried to do some digging in them, on my paypal transactions it list 1229 Inc as the business, and http://spectuned.com/ as there website. and phone 1-800-660-6672. Well i contacted this number and some guy Adrian answered, i ask him if he knew of wheelautohaus, and he said yes and i was how come on paypal, my payment went to you, he's like im not sure, and said he doesn't know and he said he was the only one there incharge i guess.

So i tried another route, i sent some tmps sensors which are on there way back now, to them a while back to 3614 W Cypress St., Tampa, FL 33607. Well i dig around on google maps trying to actual find a company. Well after some messing around i found that RZ Motoring has that address. So i found their number and called them, And they didn't know who wheelautohaus was, i figured they would even if it was the wrong address it would have been in the same area.

Well right now im short 2250.00, and am looking into having to take legal action. Also i know of one person for sure on this board who had the same problem with having to cancel his order and make a claim to get his money back.

If anyone is in a situtation like this please speak up.

Also Charles if you read this and can get this situtated i will remove this thread.

Old 10-09-2007, 07:20 PM
G35driver Addict
that sucks. he's not responding to your pm's. what's the hold up

Old 10-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow....sorry to hear that man. They just lost me as a future customer. Hope you get everything resolved. Good luck

Old 10-09-2007, 07:47 PM
I had a GREAT transaction with them. He got me my wheels in 3 days.....he even threw in Wheel Locks, a deep socket and extra lug nuts. Nothing but a great experience with him. My friend also had an excellent transaction as well.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:07 PM
sorry to hear that man..ive had similar issues as well, not fun

Old 10-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Maybe you could contact Volk directly and see if there an actual order for your specific rims?

Heres the address on Zillow
http://www.zillow.com/search/Search....O%3C%2FSPAN%3E

Last edited by CCG35; 10-09-2007 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:31 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
sorry to hear your misfortune

Old 10-09-2007, 10:03 PM
wow dude...ive talked to charles on AIM a bunch of times about rims (prior to getting them from injected performance) and he seemed like a stand up guy...that blows to be in a situation like this..i hope all works out well

Old 10-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by wnt1bd
I had a GREAT transaction with them. He got me my wheels in 3 days.....he even threw in Wheel Locks, a deep socket and extra lug nuts. Nothing but a great experience with him. My friend also had an excellent transaction as well.
That's super, bud, but I doubt anyone is going to get rims from that place after reading this thread.. I know I'm not.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm actually in the market for wheels.

Last edited by EuG35; 10-09-2007 at 11:02 PM.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
You can only assume there are 2 sides to every story. I bought my racing harts from Charles and wheel autohaus and it could not have been any smoother. He was VERY responsive to every email and I got my wheels in 2 weeks. Not a single complaint.

Old 10-10-2007, 12:03 AM
wheelautohaus should be banned from being sponsors on this site. they sound pretty shady to me.

Old 10-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i bought my 19" volks from wheelautohaus, and the transaction was smooth as silk. try resolving this over the phone with Gary /edit Charles.

Last edited by codeflux; 10-10-2007 at 03:46 AM.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:40 AM
WTF is up with all of these bad wheel sponsors? First it was Wheeldirectonline.com and now Wheelautothaus? Luckily I ordered from Vivid Racing, a sponsor from My350Z.com with very good rep.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:10 AM
Wheel Auto Haus Is Not The Best Place To Buy Wheels, They Have Bad Business Practices.

But The Salesman Charles, Is A Nice Guy But The Pople Who Own The Business, Are Not Very Fair. I Would Highly Suggest About Not Buying From Them. Again The Salesman Charles Is A Cool Guy, But The Higher Management Is Not Customer Friendly And They Dont Make It Easy If You Have A Problem!

Stay Away!

Old 10-10-2007, 12:31 PM
G7X5 will get his money back. 100% guarantee. I sorry I just can't control how fast my accounting department issues the credit. I am doing my best to get this resolved. Chris knows that I have answered every questions he has asked me. If anybody has any concerns feel free to call me or pm me.

Thanks
Charles
1-800-766-0866

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Do Not Buy From Wheelautothaus