How to Install Powergrid Endlinks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How to Install Powergrid Endlinks

Hey guys,
My suspension has been feeling really loose lately, so I've started by ordering in a set of Powergrid Endlinks for my Stillen Sways. I've been running to bars on stiff/stiff, and based on the clunking and sway I'm assuming that they're shot. I'm assuming this is a potential DIY, so I was wondering if there's anything specific I need to know. Hopefully someone on here can give a me a quick run through of the process. Thanks in advance!
Aidan

Old 03-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
If you put the sways on you should have a pretty good idea what the end links look like and how they are mounted. I don't think it'd be too hard, but I haven't done aftermarket ones, either. Sylvan Lake V35 (Gord) has aftermarket links, I know. Maybe he will chime in.

That said, I think bythbay (Eugene) did a video DIY on endlinks on Infinitihelp.

It could also be other things: compression rods, loose sway bar mounts...crawl under there and start grabbing stuff and yanking on it, LOL!

Edit: found it...

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-in...5-263062/view/

Old 03-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks SwivelHips. I wouldn't have any problem installing the OEM endlinks, I'm just curious if there's anything else I need to know. Hopefully Gord will chime in.