Air Runner Suspension help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air Runner Suspension help

hello, i have an 04 coupe and i am really interested in getting the air runner system for it. Some things are just a little bit fuzzy. Let me start by asking this, does the air runner system use bags? ive researched it and i havent seen bags but i also dont understand the strut usage.

Can you adjust your ride height to what eve you want? I mostly want this system so when i am parked i can drop my car. I have 18" rims so i wanna drop the car so that the front and rear wells are around even with the lip of the rim, or if it can go lower with out pushing on the body panels.

If anyone has this system installed or something similar, how is the ride? hard rides dont bother me but i am just curious on how it is with this type of system installed.

How much are you able to adjust? I have a type G bumper which puts me low already but i just wanna be sure i can raise it to at least the height i have no or a higher height for some safer driving.

Lastly, i am from the So CAL area (LA) to be specific. Are there any good quality shops that can install this kit without me having go back a few days after installation because of a wrongly installed part. And a shop that can help with any other questions i may have later on. I dont mind a little drive but no 5 hour road trip

Thanks for your help, i need it lol.

Last edited by spinallday; 09-12-2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: new question