Alignment / control arm

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alignment / control arm

I have an 04 sedan and I lowered it on Megan coilovers. It has been said that I have bad control arms and need them replaced . Any suggestions on what I should look at? I'm also thinking of changing the whole suspension as I have baitfish camber going on . What are some camber kits? Or what exactly would I need . Any suggestions ?

Old 03-06-2017, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,018 Likes on 936 Posts
There is a sedan super thread that gives you ALL of the options on the tech side of this forum. I see you've done your research to post a few places, so you should find that thread easy!

From short memory if you are lowered on Megan coilovers you will need an adjustable upper control arm in the front, and an adjustable lower control arm in the rear. Maybe aftermarket toe bolts also!

Old 03-08-2017, 06:59 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Jorge as mentioned in your other thread I closed urban is correct. There's a TON of info to answer your questions on here, you've just gotta put some effort in to find them by searching the forum.

Also please don't start more than one thread on the site per topic. With hundreds of thousands of members here it would get awfully cluttered if everyone did so please help us keep the site as clean as possible.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.