Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

lease quote

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 11:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lease quote

hey guys, i gotta lease quote from a leasing company around where i live, the lease is still through ifs, but they give a good monthly payment, tell me what you guys think..

06 5AT G35 coupe
sport tuned suspension package
aero package

24 months, 12k a year

435/month without taxes, 459 with taxes
$0 down.

Old 06-01-2006, 03:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Come on now, is this a test or you are pulling our legs? either you getting it with about 1.8k under invoice (or more depends on the fees) with normal M/F(4.8%~ish) or you are getting it at invoice with 1.7% rate(or less depends on the fees), and you are asking us what we think?

Well, this is what I think, first, why would IFS doing business outside of thier own dealership network? kinda defeats the purpose, Second, if they indeed did do that, how much money would that leasing company make on this deal? if they do make money on it? why not just bypass the middle man and go directly to the source(dealership)? most of times when you see a great leasing deal from dealership? most likey that their own finance company subsidizing the deal somewhat, like low interest rate and or high residual value, so in hope doing so? they can help move/sell the cars on the dealer's lot quicker, but at this case you are getting it thru third party and there is no money to be made as it seem from your number, so I tend to think you are pulling our legs.

But I could be wrong, so if this is indeed an real deal, what are the residual value, M/F and the fees in that deal?

Last edited by limeg35; 06-01-2006 at 03:10 AM.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:50 AM
i'm honestly not pulling your leg, there are a few leasing companies here in brooklyn that are doing this. one of them is autostarleasing, you could go to their website, www.autostarleasing.com, they actually have 3 locations out in cali, and the other one i'm dealing with is www.hollywoodleasingauto.com. limeg35, the company that gave me that quote i listed above is autostar leasing, they've got locations in studio city, glendale and la, maybe you should check them out and see for urself. when i first heard about the deal i thought it wasn't serious, but these companies are offering the best deals. i think somehow they are getting a wholesale price of the car, and they're getting a kickback from the dealer for every customer they get. if i'm able to get rid of my current leased sedan, i will definitely go for this deal, if not a better one for when the 07's come out, and i'll tell you my exact deal.

Old 06-01-2006, 06:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When they said, "if its too good to be true..." Now, that 435/mos deal they quoted you is from their advertisement or its an actual quote, in which they ran your credit? and what are the details of the deal?
either you getting it with about 1.8k under invoice (or more depends on the fees) with normal M/F(4.8%~ish) or you are getting it at invoice with 1.7% rate(or less depends on the fees)
I dont think they can get car cheaper than what dealer pays, so either way, if they can sell the car so cheap? how and where they make their money from? at very least dealership can make their money from when you bring the car back for warranty service or other wise.

Oh yeah, if they are offer such great deals? how come no one has ever mentioned either one of them before? or any other "leasing company" at all for that matter?. Not trying to burst your bubbles, just beware.

Last edited by limeg35; 06-01-2006 at 06:23 AM.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:38 PM
i hav no idea man, i just know they do get their cars from an infiniti dealer, and yes i got my quote by going in and meeting with someone. they're legit since one of my good friends leased a TL from them for 369/month for 36 months with 0 down, and he's doing fine