Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

COLLEGE KID WANTZ HIZ G but N a TIGHT SPOT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 03:01 AM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
wow you guys are mean lol

Old 08-10-2008, 03:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sure the G37 convertible will be all nice and all but why not just get a coupe G37 instead? It's been out for over a year now and you can prolly get one cheap - if not *lightly* used then definitely a new one for below MSRP.

I used to like retractable hardtops but after seeing the execution of the E93, I don't know anymore. Of all the retractables prolly the Volvo C70 is the only exception that actually retains the true steeply angled sloping side profile of a proper coupe. But even then you still get the ugly big, black partitions of the C70's segmented roof showing. Only looks decent if you get it all in black.

The E93 is damn right ugly compared to the regular E92. Also, when you consider the added weight (~300-400 lbs. heavier than the regular coupe) and the instability, the coupe just seems so much better. I don't know why BMW made the E93 side profile (with the roof up) so damn ugly. I forget what magazine said this when they reviewed the E93 M3 but they called it the "poseur's M3." I can only imagine what this'll do for the G37.

Unladed weight: E92 335i =3,571 lbs. E93 335i = 3,946 lbs.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by jimrockford
hey bstew you should be fine with buying an g35 with little bills just get part time at BK or mcDs or something to make some cash but you need to get used until you're dad buys u the g38 convertable. Dont try to wait for it in case he doe'snt get it for you. You can get finance for longer time for lower payments of like $200and then get rims and exaust with xtra $$$. But dam i wish my dad would by me a car he never get's me ****! Good luckand dont listen to those azzholes which hate on you're grammer and atittude they r just jelous of your money. PEACE OUT

Thanks on the advice I just started my job so just in case he doesn't buy me the car, with my new job I'll have more than enough income to get the G37.

GBSTEW

Old 09-02-2008, 05:44 AM
Originally Posted by Gbstew
yeah it was my moms and she never really maintained the car like one is supposed to, so she gave it to me, in the mean time I was always driving one of my dad's cars until this lady rear-ended the M5 then it was on to the busted Altima oh well it gets pretty much from point A-B but getting to point C is the main challenge
I don't get why your parents even have a busted down Altima if you have all this money?I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call

...trying to impress people on the internet doesn't make you cool...sorry.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
M5, GTR, and a busted ultima...

Can you show us pictures please... with the busted altima next to the gtr, since the m5 is rear ended.

If you are in a tight spot, then save your money and get the G when you can afford it. If your parents are willing to buy the car for you, then you AREN'T in a tight spot any more.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:45 AM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
@ this whole thread

Old 09-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeeeeeeeeaaaahhhh boooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

All you base are belong to us!

Dude, why would you wait on a G38, when you KNOW that in 2 years it'll be the G39T! Hold out. Also, please no procreation for you...EVER!

Community College FTL!

Old 09-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by xcrfx
I don't get why your parents even have a busted down Altima if you have all this money?I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call

...trying to impress people on the internet doesn't make you cool...sorry.
I was hoping I wasn't the only one that caught onto this. Dad has M5 and GTR, but mom has a busted down Altima? riiiight

Old 09-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Maybe mom and dad were never married. Maybe mom was a mistress?

Old 09-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^rofl

Old 09-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Dont forget about his 96 ford contour. It is some high school kid who is full of bs. I would say ban, but its actually pretty funny. Especially the dads 09 skyline ha ha ha ha.

Old 09-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Well, the bus should be dropping him off soon, I personally can't wait for 5 post in a row from this guy "nuh uh"....

Old 09-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by LiquidGx
Yeeeeeeeeaaaahhhh boooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

All you base are belong to us!

Community College FTL!

Old 09-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by jimrockford
hey bstew you should be fine with buying an g35 with little bills just get part time at BK or mcDs or something to make some cash but you need to get used until you're dad buys u the g38 convertable. Dont try to wait for it in case he doe'snt get it for you. You can get finance for longer time for lower payments of like $200and then get rims and exaust with xtra $$$. But dam i wish my dad would by me a car he never get's me ****! Good luckand dont listen to those azzholes which hate on you're grammer and atittude they r just jelous of your money. PEACE OUT
You are the reason why are country is in debt right now.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:36 PM
If ur 100% sure ur dads gonna get u a g37,i would wait fer sure. then u dont gotta pay anything. but if ur not 100% hes gonna buy u the car then id start looking into other cars and start checking g35's out in ur area. constantly bring up the issue with him and if it seems more likely to get the G then wait but if not then buy ur own =P

y do ppl correct grammer here on the internet? unless its anything major i dont see y ppl do it? its not like were writing a book.

Some guy posted up above about y ur parents have money but drive a 98 altima. Ok just because ur parents can buy u a g37 (or have lots of money) doesnt mean they HAVE to own a mercedes, bmw, etc.. some parents just dont like spending to much money of theyre cars.

GL with the buy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: COLLEGE KID WANTZ HIZ G but N a TIGHT SPOT