Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

Leasing Guidelines CREDIT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leasing Guidelines CREDIT

I was wondering what the leasing guide lines were with Infiniti finance as far as leasing goes? My credit is fair... I haven’t looked at my scores in the past 8 or 9 months. I had a little bit of a bumpy patch with bills this time last year. I was laid off from Countrywide Mortgage. I paid just about everything off and have few bills now and I'm back on my feet, doing well and want a new G37XS sedan. Just wondering what the min. FICO requirements are ect.....

Also I've never leased a car, I've always financed. So still tiring to figure out how a lease works. I know I should negotiate the Price of the car first before I talk about financing. At that point is the final buy out the “residual”, and is the “money factor” the interest rate for the lease? What else should I know?

Old 11-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
given current financial situations, FICO alone is not enough to get a loan. They look at the big picture.

You were in the lending industry, so I'll give you an example. Just last week, I had a customer that was a 40-0-0, but had a score in the high 5's. I still got that customer bought at a pretty good rate.

I also had a customer in the mid 7's. However, this customer was only 12-0-0, and has no installment accounts other than student loans. They were declined from every bank, even with the money they had down.

Everyone's situation is different, and the only way to know for sure is to have us submit it to the banks and see what they say.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:23 PM
what do you mean by 40-0-0 and 12-0-0?

Old 11-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
accounts in good standing, accounts currently delinquent, accounts previously delinquent.

In other words, paid on time, currently late (past due), and was past due in the past.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:34 PM
oh I gotch ya